Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/11

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Both of these teams could be bang in trouble this season to be honest. Both have solid defences and capable of the odd shock result but i'd go as far as saying Fulham and West Brom are better sides. Wouldn't surprise me if one of Burnley, Palace or Newcastle get the drop this season these ultra defensive set peice and counter attack teams will eventually drop off.

Shite game to watch but fair result overall.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolute embarrassment to the premier league having teams like this in there - and as it so happens clubs too. Both with racist / homophobic / scummy elements to their fan base - Nasty league 1 stadiums and set ups and terrible at trying to play actual football.

Still, I’m sure Doogle and the post code boy will be on by now - they’re usually here by now no...? Lads...?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another £50k a week pay rise on it's way round to SEGW, with no 'come and get me' get out clause.
Will he sign it?

Of course he f**kin well will, he always does.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mee & Tarkowski are like Dunk & Duffy at their best. Eze looks ok for Smelhurst.

I’d say it’s no exaggeration to say Mee is the the best / one of the best out and out defenders in the premier league. Really is good at that bit, but most teams now want much more from a defender.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Zaha not in the Palace squad at Burnley as he is self-isolating.

Genuinely amazed to hear a man as averse to physical contact as Zaha has managed to catch COVID.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Wolves are an unbelievably dull team to watch.

Good side with good players but you're correct so dull and boring to watch. A lot of teams have figured them out I think they tried to transition to a possession based side but it really doesn't suit them so the defensive style of football seems to be the plan b option they appear to have woken up in this game now though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Christ what a borefest those games were.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Christ what a borefest those games were.

Villa v Brighton and Liverpool v Leicester were really good games, end to end attacking, lots of creativity and genuine attempts on goal.

Typical of Burnley and CP to stink the place out, CP’s sucker punch game plan up went up in flames after an early goal against. Wolves are an upmarket CP, relying on opponents to push up, before counter attacking and mugging them, except Stains didn’t fall for it, they cancelled each other out. Wolves are missing Jota imho. At the Amex last season he was outstanding, but didn’t grab the headlines which went to Traore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here