Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-22/9/24

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Unfortunately Caicedo playing very well. West Ham should have had a penalty.
Would have been very soft and looked more like a pen in slow motion than it was. I suppose you see them given.

Wan Bissaka is such a West Ham signing isn't he? Loaned from a bang average Man Utd, huge wages, very very ordinary and frankly a bit lazy.

Last edited:

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Depressingly Chelsea look like they are gong to be right in the mix this season.
I mean, the only 2 good performances were Wolves and now West Ham, the others they have looked very dodgy. Wolves are poor and West ham look shit.
They dominated Palace who got an equaliser well against run of play, got a good win at a good Bournemouth and got beat by City. They are going to be around the top 4 for sure.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Would have been very soft and looked more like a pen in slow motion than it was.I suppose you see them given.
Agree. Even though its Attwell on VAR duty I'm quite happy with this "Refs call" this season - only get involved if it's a clanger. Equally if it had been given on field it would have been fine and VAR would have left it to the ref.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I said in the summer that the Chavs would compete for CL places at a minimum, on the unscientific basis that vast spending in football invariably pays off in the end. Whilst in an amicable debate someone here was certain they’d have a car crash season.

Money talks.
Let's see though. They don't look all that to me. West Ham have been absolutely gash. I fancy us to at least make a game of it at Stamford Bridge next week.

Caicedo Chelsea’s skipper

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Last week, Brentford scored after just 22 seconds.

This week, Brentford scored after just 22 seconds again.

Now 1-1.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Liverpool punishing Bournemouth for Forest’s upset last week - 3-0 and could be 6 or 7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here