Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-22/9/24

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Funny as it was to see Trossard get sent off for next to nothing, it’s ruined what was a really entertaining game.
Well if Arteta wants "consistency" and Pedro should have received a card for booting the ball away (before the whistle had been blown).

I'm sure he will think, "Fair enough, I have no complaints"

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Funny as it was to see Trossard get sent off for next to nothing, it’s ruined what was a really entertaining game.
So what? I think this statement is one of the worst in football, the actual rules being applied has ‘ruined’ an ‘entertaining’ game. Don’t break the rules then.

I have nothing much against Arsenal over any of the other big 6 plastic dickhead clubs. I just cannot stand Arteta, I’ve posted my opinion of him many times - he’s the biggest bellend manager in the league.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Bearing in mind players can be sent off and charged with violent conduct for flicking a finger at someone’s head, it will be interesting to see if any retrospective action will be taken against Harland for throwing the ball at the back of an Arsenal player’s head after City’s last minute equaliser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here