Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Utter HUMDINGER of a game that.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Keane calling out City, saying they were rubbish against 10 men...And of course he is absolutely right. As good as Arsenal 's 9 man defence was, City were poor at trying to break them down.

Has to go down as a tactical win for Arteta still.

Watching the St Pauli Red Bull game and the St Pauli fans have put up the biggest banner I’ve ever seen in a stadium calling Leipzig the “enemies of football” 🤣🤣🤣

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Today's games. 2-2, both away teams down to 10, both saw teams going behind then going ahead before drawing.

A good day to be a neutral in front of the TV.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has to go down as a tactical win for Arteta still.

Watching the St Pauli Red Bull game and the St Pauli fans have put up the biggest banner I’ve ever seen in a stadium calling Leipzig the “enemies of football” 🤣🤣🤣
They've clearly never played Aston Villa. Nor Newcastle.

NSC viewer

Apr 26, 2022
I don't. Detestable team.
Naturally again though the goal was scored with about 2 mins of injury time to go and they played approximately 10 seconds after the goal. Drives me absolutely mad.
Absolutely this. Time wasting always pays. I think Raya wasted about 5 of the first 10 minutes in the second half, probably double that through the half and that’s without including the ‘injuries’ to Raya, Martinelli, Havertz & Calafiori.

Ref didn’t book anyone for time wasting that i remember. Until they start doing that and keepers like Raya, Martinez, Pickford, etc start missing 3 or 4 games a season because they’ve accumulated 5/10/15 yellows then they’ll keep doing it as there’s no consequence. Managers might stop their keepers doing it if they started missing big matches. Premier League should clampdown on it like kicking the ball away. Hate all this shitehousery (even when our players do it) and Arsenal are one of the worst teams for it but all the time fans and pundits glorify it then it will continue. Rant over!!!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely this. Time wasting always pays. I think Raya wasted about 5 of the first 10 minutes in the second half, probably double that through the half and that’s without including the ‘injuries’ to Raya, Martinelli, Havertz & Calafiori.

Ref didn’t book anyone for time wasting that i remember. Until they start doing that and keepers like Raya, Martinez, Pickford, etc start missing 3 or 4 games a season because they’ve accumulated 5/10/15 yellows then they’ll keep doing it as there’s no consequence. Managers might stop their keepers doing it if they started missing big matches. Premier League should clampdown on it like kicking the ball away. Hate all this shitehousery (even when our players do it) and Arsenal are one of the worst teams for it but all the time fans and pundits glorify it then it will continue. Rant over!!!
100%. As I've said elsewhere we had one season where refs actually occasionally added on the appropriate time and the players and managers whinged so it stopped. No one gives a monkeys about the supporters who pay their money. For the 1000th time, being a ref is incredibly difficult but stopping and starting the watch is incredibly easy - how they fail to do this simple task correctly beats me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here