Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/8/22

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I think Leicester are going to be in trouble this season

I agree. They did not really 'improve' their squad all that much and it eventually has to run dry in relying on Vardy so much. At the end of the day, they might escape but it by no means will be easy for them I don't think.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Shame Villa had the inept Everton last week, they could be nicely on zilch now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Leicester - Saints comments page on BBC website has some very ant- Rogers comments there. Not a happy bunch. Not starting Tielemans, Fofana, Iheanacho, Daka, not replacing Schmeichel. Watch this space.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Leicester - Saints comments page on BBC website has some very ant- Rogers comments there. Not a happy bunch. Not starting Tielemans, Fofana, Iheanacho, Daka, not replacing Schmeichel. Watch this space.

Fofana in effect refused to play with a week of leaked I want to be allowed to leave (to Chelsea) noise.
(Edit: He handed in a transfer request too and refused to celebrate Maddison's opener today).

The owners have boxed themselves into a financial pickle with huge wages, to not breach EPL sustainability rules.

Rodgers or his replacement have got a horrible job this season.

Or they could do an Everton or Fulham and just ride roughshod over the rules they signed up to. Seems like the Thai owner is too honest!

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can we reserve judgment on them until we have played them early next month otherwise it will come back to bite us ! :dunky:
Nope - beating us will confirm they are in trouble. Most teams in trouble do.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This is as one sided as it gets in the Premier league

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Commentators complementing Arsenal fans on their "New" Songs :whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The stolen non stop chanting of the Bissouma song is irritating me