Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/8/22

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I don’t like Trippier, loathsome little chav - dirty too and he’s not that good really (set pieces aside), BUT and this is key to that decision - he’s one of Gareth’s go to guys and thus he’s untouchable.

You can’t send off an England international, especially if they’re called Harry or Kieran.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Big Dan Burn has just taken the ball full in the face from one of his own team mates kicking the ball away to try and waste time.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Why have the TV companies decided to start and interview players on the pitch after the game? Players are struggling to hear the questions.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Why have the TV companies decided to start and interview players on the pitch after the game? Players are struggling to hear the questions.

I know it hasn't been a thing for you high and mighty Spuds but they did that in the Championship for years when Brighton played in it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
They interview players at half time on the pitch in Brazil.

Fairly sure I heard a manager being interviewed during the game the other week and I know they have done it in earlier FA Cup rounds on the BBC. Not entirely sure it adds anything of value other than gimmickery. Perhaps they are trying to catch them off-guard and before they have been coached by the Social media admin.

But it used to be amusing watching the cameraman and interviewer sprint on at full time in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here