Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are posters really looking at Everton and extrapolating their season out from playing 2 of the worst teams in the division.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but blimey I need to see a bit more from them than Mourinho's Spurs and 10 man WBA.

Overnight, they’ve become the second team of a few NSC’ers. The Moshiri ‘miracle’ of chucking £600m on fees, then bingo, after many seasons they have a good PL team.

The love in will disappear if they outclass us.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Leeds remind me a little of a prime Hughton team. Not so much in their style of play but in their organisation and discipline. They all know exactly what to do, where to be at any given moment and they all know where everyone else should be. They have a team very clearly greater than the sum of its parts. They'd be a cracking side with some decent players.

Fulham on the other hand look like they're in for a long season. You can see why they did well in the championship, they play some nice football but they give the ball away cheaply and their defence is shambolic.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leeds remind me a little of a prime Hughton team. Not so much in their style of play but in their organisation and discipline. They all know exactly what to do, where to be at any given moment and they all know where everyone else should be. They have a team very clearly greater than the sum of its parts. They'd be a cracking side with some decent players.

Fulham on the other hand look like they're in for a long season. You can see why they did well in the championship, they play some nice football but they give the ball away cheaply and their defence is shambolic.

Leeds remind me of Hudd in the first 6 months of 2017/18. Athletism, 10 outfield players on a mission to break all sprint stats, get in opponents faces. Attack, attack, attack.

But with better players.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fulham have got a mountain to climb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here