Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What’s really shocking to me for a Scott Parker team is the lack of balls and passion this Fulham team have shown, haven’t seen an awful lot of Fulham under him but I assumed they’d be a team in the model of the manager, definitely not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Struggling to work out how much of this scoreline is down to Fulham being gash and how much is down to Leeds being a good side

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What are the odds of Parker surviving till December? Fulham seem to have the worst Premier League defence I’ve ever seen.

That said I predicted Leeds would concede a few and I can’t see anything to change my mind on that either. Still needs one more goal to make first on MOTD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
West Brom and Fulham looking like certs but a lot can change, really believing this season we won't have to worry too much about the relegation zone. Leeds have looked pretty average especially in the first half, but this Fulham defence is up there with the worst i've seen at this level Joe Bryan the only one who looks half decent. There next three against Sheffield United, Man City and Wolves should give us a better idea of how good they really are.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
West Brom and Fulham looking like certs but a lot can change, really believing this season we won't have to worry too much about the relegation zone. Leeds have looked pretty average especially in the first half, but this Fulham defence is up there with the worst i've seen at this level Joe Bryan the only one who looks half decent. There next three against Sheffield United, Man City and Wolves should give us a better idea of how good they really are.

Leeds defense also quite shocking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
An entertaining game but both teams are poor in terms of quality.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here