Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
March is quick. Certainly much quicker than Trossard. Connolly no slouch either.

I think ‘much quicker’ than Trossard might be over selling it a bit. Anyway, my point being is other than Lamptey we simply don’t possess players with pace to strike fear into the opposition, we never have the speed to knock the ball in behind the defence, it’s always got to be playing through the opposition. Just my opinion of course.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh do behave. If we'd ever pulled off a result like that at OT we'd be cock-a-hoop on here, regardless of tactics (as would you). We've never managed a result like that, other than perhaps at a flaky Arsenal. VAR apart, they deserved it. And since when would we have turned down lower mid-table ??

I'm as anti-Palace FILTH as the next man. But credit where credits due, they just comfortably humped Man U in their own backyard. We've never managed that in my lifetime.

:facepalm: FFS :lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He stands on the top of his foot when it's planted on the floor [emoji2369].

Not sure if you've played football recently but studs on the metatarsal is bloody painful

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Didn’t have metatarsals in my day.

Obviously a Sky thing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace have used their two "get out of jail free" cards very well indeed. Most clubs would've either paid the debts and folded, or just been wound up. Palace are streetwise though, both on and off the pitch - they know exactly how to screw people over, always have. It may not be pretty, but its damned effective. Any company who has done business with them and not got paid will know just what filth they are, so there's no denying - they are snides. And that carries over onto the pitch.

Not likeable by any stretch. But it works for them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Didn’t have metatarsals in my day.

Obviously a Sky thing

You had these in your day.

7-DAB693-D-F048-471-B-96-D3-F55-B6-C3-FA65-A.jpg

Obviously a Rediffusion thing.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I suppose we should point out that before Palace won at Old Trafford last season, their record against United in the Premier League was W0 D4 L16. After 10 seasons without a win, they now have 2 wins over United. The same number we've managed in 3 seasons in the premier league.

Yep that's another perspective but it's not quite the same as winning at old Trafford. All I care is that we win.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You had these in your day, obviously.

7-DAB693-D-F048-471-B-96-D3-F55-B6-C3-FA65-A.jpg

:lolol: And when someone shouted duck, you did or got an indentation of laces from the ball on your forehead

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’m finding the manufactured fan noise totally unrealistic...they’ve got arsenal fans singing

I'd rather that than ninety minutes worth of Arteta shouting.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone who has played the game knows how much it hurts when someone stands on your boot, I know Fernandes is a play acting prat but those do bloody hurt, I’ve had some massive bruises on the top of my foot just from someone slightly stepping on it during a game.

These days " Boots " are like slippers, when you have proper boots it never hurt so much..... more damage was caused by peoples Aly studs which had been scuffed up to a nice sharp burr on the concrete outside the changing rooms pre match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here