Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/12/21

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't understand. Why was that Liverpool goal allowed to stand when their third against us at Anfield was disallowed for pretty much the exact same thing?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Cracking game. Made more so by the utter gash officiating...

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Kane should concentrate less on constantly whinging to the ref and more on not missing half a dozen straightforward chances

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
goal wasn't ruled out because the handball by Salah was judged to be non-deliberate, which I agree with. non-deliberate handballs by players other than the goalscorer are no longer being penalised this season by VAR.

there's been some farcical decisions today but that one was correct according to the laws

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think a yellow would have been alright and consistent with the Kane decision but really no need for Robertson to put himself in that situation, some stupid shit.

As for the 2-2 goal I'd be willing to make a Steele for Origi deal with Liverpool.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Fantastic game. Best I’ve watched in quite a while…
I still think that Liverpool will win this on the break

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How come Kane gets a yellow for premeditated assault, yet the Liverpool player gets sent off for a mistimed whack!

Officials are joke

Brilliant game though

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Think a yellow would have been alright and consistent with the Kane decision but really no need for Robertson to put himself in that situation, some stupid shit.

As for the 2-2 goal I'd be willing to make a Steele for Origi deal with Liverpool.

I think Kane's foul was much more dangerous....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here