Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-17/07/20

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Thanks **** for that - did not feel nice at 0-1 at all. Just shows anything can happen. Now let’s get this point - or 3 if we wanna catch the scum :thumbsup:

And we certainly bloody should do

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Isn't annoying when you think you're there and then someone with no reason to be trying robs you of something in the last minute? Isn't it Jack? Hahahahahahaha!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we lose tonight (highly likely against a far better team, who are in fantastic form), will a load of NSC’ers have a massive downer and attack Potter?

Probably, but only the JCLs and ones that can’t take losing - sake as always with the knee jerkers...!

No it doesn’t. Mathematically we need 2 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disagree - A POINT WILL DO. no way are both plucky AND villa going to turn over a 12 goal difference if we draw and i cant see us getting hammered at home by newcastle and away to burnley anyway.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t think that GD will swing if we do get a point but pls obviously remember it would only come in to play if we lost last 2 and Bmuff or Villa won last 2 so the bare minimum swing would be 4 if that happened. 9 isn’t completely out the question with Bmuff form. But let’s just get this point first!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think questioning the line up might be acceptable... We'll see...

I’m not one of the NSC’ers who thinks that fans shouldn’t criticise.

For me, in any PL season on paper Stains away is an odds on loss, especially now with Ings, Redmond, Ward-Prowse etc on fire, them upsetting media luvvies Citeh and Manure.

So I envisage a loss, anything else would be an unlikely and most welcome surprise.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No it doesn’t. Mathematically we need 2 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a life! We all know mathematically we need 2 but both Villa and Bournemouth would need to turn around GD of at the minimum -9 and -7 respectively (assuming we lose the last two our GD will drop by 2). Villa have got to do that against Arsenal and West Ham and B'mouth against Southampton and Everton.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Man Dion Dublin looked gutted on Sky after that Villa draw. Not seen him that unhappy since someone put laminate flooring down in a hallway of a two-bed semi bought at an auction in Taunton.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Didn’t we originally have Liverpool and Man City for the final two games. Or was that last season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I’m not one of the NSC’ers who thinks that fans shouldn’t criticise.

For me, in any PL season on paper Stains is an odds on loss, especially now with Ings, Redmond, Ward-Prowse etc on fire, upsetting media luvvies Citeh and Manure.

So I envisage a loss, anything else would be an unlikely and most welcome surprise.

No I completely agree. Just disappointed with the line up. On our day, with our best line up, we've shown we can compete with most in this league. I do get that we've played a lot of games in a short space of time after a long lockdown, and that we only need a point. Just hope we don't get smashed though...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Only if Goal difference swings massively which it won't.

It would require a scenario such as winning there 2 remaining games by a cumulative total of 5 goals, and we'd have to lose by 4. For Villa they'd need another 2 goals either for them or against us. Having got City, Liverpool and United out the way, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here