Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-17/07/20

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The mood is going to drastically change on here when this ends 1-1 and we sneak a 2-1 win

It should be. If you'd told me before the restart that we'd go into our remaining 3 games (having got Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool, Utd and City out the way) needing just 3 points for mathematical safety, I'd have taken that with both hands!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It should be. If you'd told me before the restart that we'd go into our remaining 3 games (having got Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool, Utd and City out the way) needing just 3 points for mathematical safety, I'd have taken that with both hands!

We need only a point tonight. Bmuff and Villa will need to win both ganes and make up a 9 or 11 goal difference deficit to pip us if we gain no more points.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Phew !!!

1 point needed for goal difference safety, 2 points needed for mathematical safety.

Let's get it wrapped up tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks **** for that - did not feel nice at 0-1 at all. Just shows anything can happen. Now let’s get this point - or 3 if we wanna catch the scum :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
25 point deduction for Villa after Smith shakes hands with an old man. (I know he is only 61 but looks a damn sight older)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Phew !!!

1 point needed for goal difference safety, 2 points needed for mathematical safety.

Hopefully that will give our lads a lift for tonight

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We need only a point tonight. Bmuff and Villa will need to win both ganes and make up a 9 or 11 goal difference deficit to pip us if we gain no more points.

In reality, a point would probably have done it anyway on the basis that West Ham and Watford play each other, then Utd and City respectively next.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, still a must win.

Mmm...so if we only draw we will be relegated? I don't think so.

Did you mean it metaphorically?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Phew !!!

Draw will do. Although given my nerves a 9 or 11 goal swing in 2 games isn’t completely out then question - one 3 or 4 nil result and we’d be twitchy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here