Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/12

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Now 0-3. City cruising and Arsenal's goal difference currently at -6. Plenty of incentive for tomorrow.

it's minus 3 at 0-3

still need a 2-0 win for us tomorrow, currently, for 9th place

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Makes our result at the Emirates look par for the course. Nothing really special. This could end up an absolute massacre, which is no real surprise.

I'll go for 1-6 at the end of the match.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Some of Watford’s moments in front of the Liverpool goal were laugh out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salah's second goal had me in stitches.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We drop down a place, but have an extra point buffer...

Position: 13th (-1)
Distance from relegation zone: 5 points (+1)

Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 09.40.34.png

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Unless Norwich/Watford start picking up its Starting to look like last season with 3 teams fighting to avoid the last spot in the bottom 3.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Unless Norwich/Watford start picking up its Starting to look like last season with 3 teams fighting to avoid the last spot in the bottom 3.

Who from those 'in the frame' would you prefer to go down?

I'd love to see Southampton, Everton and Villa - that would be hilarious, although I'd also love to shut Villa up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

I'd love to see Southampton, Everton and Villa - that would be hilarious, although I'd also love to shut Villa up.

VIlla supporting relative said they're in a false position and should be about 9 points better than they currently show, plus he said their mega rich owners will fund a transfer spree in January so they will stay up comfortably. If Ancelotti goes to Everton you can't see them staying down there long, I can't see anything other than the current bottom 3 going down.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
VIlla supporting relative said they're in a false position and should be about 9 points better than they currently show, plus he said their mega rich owners will fund a transfer spree in January so they will stay up comfortably. If Ancelotti goes to Everton you can't see them staying down there long, I can't see anything other than the current bottom 3 going down.

See, it's that Villa arrogance that would make it even more fun to see them go down.

In fact any of these teams might have a few issues were they to lose the Prem riches:

West Ham
Everton
Bournemouth
Palace

as they are running large wage bills.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Villa, absolutely hate them.

Completely irrational as with my hate of Bolton.

Grealish playing for them and being in tears when they go down would be an added bonus.

Over rated show pony.

You have already touched on the arrogance.

My dream relegation form that lot

Villa
Watford
Southampton

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No idea why people are mentioning Everton. Absolutely no chance they will go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here