Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/12

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'll tell you what those CPFC fans that decide to post disgusting and defamatory things about Dunk really make pondlife look quite advanced as a living species don't they?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just watched Liverpool v Watford on MOTD and I think it's got to be a a shoo-in for British Comedy Awards 2019.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I like you on here, Icy Gull, but sorry, you're wrong on this one. Bournemouth had a whole team out injured and pulled off an incredible result.

Whenever Eddie Howe's side go through a bad spell, they get a huge win and stick two fingers up at the 'pundits' that say it'll be their year to go down.

Thought Howe and Bournemouth were mightily impressive. Tactically, it came over as Potter/Hughton morphed in to one. I wanted Chelsea to win but I ran out of for f***sakes the number of times Bournemouth cut out passes from Chelsea’s defence. Came away thinking I wouldn’t want to go in to a relegation head to head with that team.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just watched Liverpool v Watford on MOTD and I think it's got to be a a shoo-in for British Comedy Awards 2019.

Some of Watford’s moments in front of the Liverpool goal were laugh out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ignore I thought the Villa vs Liverpool game on Tuesday was a League game :dunce:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Liverpool throwing Tuesday’s game at Villa. 20 man first team squad has gone to the World Club final in Qatar and they are likely to be playing predominantly a youth team on Tuesday. Be very surprised if Villa aren’t gifted three points.

Shit, wish Spurs had concentrated on the league cup more of you get 3 points for a win....

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They might stop it when their ex-player goes to court soon

You'd like to think so but you just know there'll be some that disregard that due to his 'mental health' and press on with the Dunk abuse.

Back to the action. Feels weird wanting ManUre to beat Everton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
China cancels coverage of the Arsenal game after Ozil’s comments criticising China’s treatment of Uighur Muslims

The Chinese Football Association said Ozil's comments were "unacceptable" and had "hurt the feelings" of Chinese fans.

Now that’s what I call a flounce any NSCer would be proud of.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1 Manure equalise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here