Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/08/21

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Merson just expressed astonishment that Chelsea had only 68% possession, saying that it must have been 75% at least. He said that they must have counted the time Palace took to take the ball back to the centre circle in their posession stats. Schedenfreude is one of my favourite freudes.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ADE6EADE-0CED-4C81-98EB-BD941A99D25E.jpeg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Merson just expressed astonishment that Chelsea had only 68% possession, saying that it must have been 75% at least. He said that they must have counted the time Palace took to take the ball back to the centre circle in their posession stats. Schedenfreude is one of my favourite freudes.

Doesn't sound right.

I understood Viera was going to get them playing a possession based expansive brand of football
Exciting times for Palace, as I understand it.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Finding that woman commentator's over-analysis quite annoying during ManU-Leeds game. Just saying words for the sake of saying words mostly

are you ever guilty of that, tommy?

she is getting paid, and knows her stuff, whereas you.....................

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1-0 Newcastle, Wilson goal made by St Maximin, he is a joy to watch when on song

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
1-1 after VAR check

Very entertaining game so far

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, that was a poor effort. After all these months, I thought a proper game would be a big draw irrespective of the opposition.

When I used to go there years ago it felt like a nice club. Drinking at the cricket ground, general nice atmosphere. I dunno, given what a celebration it should’ve been it felt really bleak and hostile to me yesterday. Feels like a place down on its luck with a bitter and angry fan base.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So good to have the crowds back, the sense of urgency from players has returned!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Two clubs with not much change in personnel. I expect them to perform less well than last season. Fans of both will get pissy.

Oh the waistcoatwanker is there.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
ASM is exactly what we need on our right wing, quality player. Great game so far this.. Lots of goals from crosses in first match week.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Definitely gonna try and get to St James this season. Amazing place.

Really disappointing atmosphere though often, especially considering the numbers there. Even today, first game and first back with fans, it's hardly been electric. Good game too. Could hear the hammers fans singing '1-0 and you still don't sing'

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
ASM is exactly what we need on our right wing, quality player. Great game so far this.. Lots of goals from crosses in first match week.

It's like he was auditioning for Strictly Come Dancing there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here