Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/08/21

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are very generous, nobody gets longer than 15 mins from me

Well I do think to give a proper fully considered opinion, they should have at least 3 touches of the ball, even if that's over 15 mins but maybe I'm just going soft in my old age :shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has any manager ever received more compliments WHILST LOSING A GAME than Bielsa? It’s ludicrous.

Often getting dry humped (including by teams like little old Brighton…) whilst we get endlessly told how incredible a manager he is.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Finding that woman commentator's over-analysis quite annoying during ManU-Leeds game. Just saying words for the sake of saying words mostly

Yeah but so much better than the gibberish flowing form Tyler's cake hole.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has any manager ever received more compliments WHILST LOSING A GAME than Bielsa? It’s ludicrous.

Often getting dry humped (including by teams like little old Brighton…) whilst we get endlessly told how incredible a manager he is.

Bielsa is such an incredible tactical genius that lulling ManU into a 1-0 HT lead is clearly part of his masterplan. Us humans are clearly blessed to share the same planet as The Master :bowdown:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Same on the bbc feed:

'And typical from Marcelo Bielsa, not only does he change his system from game to game but he does it during games too. He's gone to a back three now, he's asking a different question.

So his attitude to going behind at Old Trafford? Have a go... and I'm delighted with that.'

A manager that can change things up during a game! What an incredible visionary. And, his attitude to going behind is to have a go! To, I presume, try and not lose. Even more incredible.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bielsa is such an incredible tactical genius that lulling ManU into a 1-0 HT lead is clearly part of his masterplan

I’m sure all will be made clear in his post-match interview when he will do an impression of a 15 year old boy at a Jesus and Mary Chain concert.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Good goal though.

:sick:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That one was even better though.

Dick Head