Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
They are in a bit of trouble. There is so much uncertainty there with so many players out of contract in the summer as well as the manager likely to leave that it can’t be helping their mindset. The injuries won’t be helping either.

I heard Palace fan journo Dominic Fifield on a podcast yesterday saying that it was quite an exciting time for Palace as they’re going to have a squad refresh and hopefully a bright future etc. I wouldn’t be quite so confident, there’s an awful lot of work required there! If they don’t go down this season then there’s got to be a big risk they will next season with that much change and replacing a safe bet manager.

Problem they have with the many out of contract in the summer is self protection to avoid getting injured before a final pay day due to age, oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They really are utter dog turd.

A proud member of the "how the hell have they got to many points?" trio with Newcastle and Wolves.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I don’t think any of the current bottom three will get past 30 points........we’ll be 10 points clear of 18th minimum I reckon, whatever position we end up in.

Yer I’d say the bottom 3 won’t alter now. The only thing is the higher up we are the more money it’s worth I’d say 10th is achievable currently and that’s worth quite a few quid especially in these times of belt tightening

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've not been in long.

Fukken 'ell Burnley. But ha ha ha ha ha wankpuffins.

[tweet]1360607810996883457[/tweet]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is this Burnley or Barcelona?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Burnley had only scored 2 goals away from home this season, Rodriquez hadn’t scored this season, Lowton had never scored for Burnley.

And then they went to Selhurst Park.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
With the prolific Tekkers and the Batman on, the comeback is a dead cert.

:)

[tweet]1360499701229961218[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here