Palace now have a mountain to climb! :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could what we have been hoping for for years be about to happen? Implosion and relegation?

I just KNOW Zaha will have recovered by next week though....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Genuinely think Palace would be bottom 2 if they didn't have Zaha.

They wouldn't be in the division.

We laugh about him rinsing the club, owners and fans but there's no doubting he has single footedly kept them on the gravy train that will eventually eat them whole.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Sorry, but I’d rather Palace win....not much chance now, we could be down to 17th if we don’t win tonight and Newcastle win on Monday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Long afternoon ahead for palace

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sorry, but I’d rather Palace win....not much chance now, we could be down to 17th if we don’t win tonight and Newcastle win on Monday.

10365BEC-BB8F-4556-A379-0F188807E220.jpeg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Long break until their next match. Bet that gravitationally challenged goon recovers in the nick of time for our game. :annoyed:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Some sendings off would be nice now.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Long break until their next match. Bet that gravitationally challenged goon recovers in the nick of time for our game. :annoyed:

He’s not even on the bench. I’d be very surprised if he were to take any part next week.
Eze always looks lively.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ladbrokes done a special with palace, cardiff and norwich @10/1. Put my free £1 bet on that knowing full well it was the kiss of death for palace:clap:
If it wasn't then it could be worth a couple of quid

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Barnes hold up play and tactics for getting his body in the way of the ball and drawing fouls reminds me a lot of Glenn, wonder if he taught him that in their time together here?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Palace do not like these inswinging corners.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Rodriguez literally had to stoop down to head it :lolol:

Palace just look totally disinterested.

They are in a bit of trouble. There is so much uncertainty there with so many players out of contract in the summer as well as the manager likely to leave that it can’t be helping their mindset. The injuries won’t be helping either.

I heard Palace fan journo Dominic Fifield on a podcast yesterday saying that it was quite an exciting time for Palace as they’re going to have a squad refresh and hopefully a bright future etc. I wouldn’t be quite so confident, there’s an awful lot of work required there! If they don’t go down this season then there’s got to be a big risk they will next season with that much change and replacing a safe bet manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here