Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And it could include a relegation along the way there imo

Certainly the more like, esp all the time mid table is still such a long way off.

Oh to be yo-yoing in places a safe distance from relegation, for a change.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let’s be honest here, he doesn’t have much to save and doesn’t save much either. The fact that he nearly always goes the wrong way for a pen is just an irritation but it does reduce the chance of a save down to nearly zero.

Unless he's facing Maupay...

...oh.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unless he's facing Maupay...

...oh.

Neither are covering themselves in glory this season...so far. So we have our number one striker (until Welbeck arrived) and our number one keeper not having a good season. Should be grateful we are not in the relegation zone in fairness

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Furlong scores, from a distance of ..................

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
These two teams

A2B74752-FE40-4EAA-ABF2-0DD1AA21274F.jpeg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Haven’t seen a flukier team than Newcastle, how do they win these game’s where they look second best against average sides? ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agreed. But on balance a Newcastle win probably better for us...cements West Brom firmly in the relegation places, with lots of tricky looking fixtures coming up.

...although it could trigger a change of manager which might not be so great.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
...although it could trigger a change of manager which might not be so great.

All aboard the Gus bus...

Surely not?

Or...

Smug Eddie ... back once again, rather akin to a footballing renegade master.

I have no idea what that means, but I am prepared to stand by it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What a terrible game this has been so far, I really can’t believe Pep isn’t under pressure at City, the ridiculous money they spend on players every season and they look like they’ve gone backwards massively to me. If OGS is under pressure for his job, why isn’t Guardiola?

City literally have 2 teams of players who could conceivably win the league they have that much quality in depth, I still think if he doesn’t win the CL there it goes down as a failure as bloody Warnock could win the title with the players they have/have had.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
What a terrible game this has been so far, I really can’t believe Pep isn’t under pressure at City, the ridiculous money they spend on players every season and they look like they’ve gone backwards massively to me. If OGS is under pressure for his job, why isn’t Guardiola?

City literally have 2 teams of players who could conceivably win the league they have that much quality in depth, I still think if he doesn’t win the CL there it goes down as a failure as bloody Warnock could win the title with the players they have/have had.

They spent 5 years chasing him, they won’t get rid

They gave him a new contract

Where is Ake? Injured?

They have spent so much money on shit

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
PENALTY TO MANCHESTER UNITED :lolol:

That’s THIRTY TWO penalties since the start of last season, did I just hear that right? WTF???

*Rashford offside, no penalty.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
PENALTY TO MANCHESTER UNITED :lolol:

That’s THIRTY TWO penalties since the start of last season, did I just hear that right? WTF???

*Rashford offside, no penalty.

That would have been even softer than Welbeck's. Dear oh dear. Went down so late, embarrassing.

What has the game turned into? A complete wankfest.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

The match facts on the Fotmob app have

45 +1 minute added

And that is all, nothing else for the whole match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here