Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/1/22

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Why, when they know its an automatic booking, do players still whip their shirts off after scoring? It's not like its an instinct thing. Its not even the most fun thing you can do when scoring an injury time winner against Arsenal. Is it Neal?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why, when they know its an automatic booking, do players still whip their shirts off after scoring? It's not like its an instinct thing. Its not even the most fun thing you can do when scoring an injury time winner against Arsenal. Is it Neal?

He should have had 2 bookings, 1 for the shirt off, then running over to the home fans and inflaming the atmosphere. I can’t have a top on my drink because of pricks like Rodri, his own fans at that end ignores them completely. I hate that. He needs pulling up for that.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As I don’t watch them usually on a Saturday afternoon, which is the best tv match day afternoon show?

I have access to Sky, BT sport, DAZN.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Half an hour into the Watford match and Spurs have dominated right from the kick-off.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Half an hour into the Watford match and Spurs have dominated right from the kick-off.

Terrible game.
Harry has had his customary dive in the box but was offside.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Klopp out with Covid

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs deserved the 3 points. Watford put 10 men behind the ball for the whole match, albeit with the odd isolated break. It didn't work. And now they lose 3 players to AFCON.

Conte is working a miracle with Davinson Sanchez, he was MoM for me.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That lot have started brightly, despite neither Gallagher nor Mr Tumble in the squad.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here