Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/1/22

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pivotal weekend for Leeds. Up to now they’ve beeen pretty good at beating the lower teams even though been shocking elsewhere. If they were to lose to Burnley they would really be in the brown stuff.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Pivotal weekend for Leeds. Up to now they’ve beeen pretty good at beating the lower teams even though been shocking elsewhere. If they were to lose to Burnley they would really be in the brown stuff.

Yes - the media focus will be on Chelsea-Liverpool, but Leeds-Burnley is fascinating. Tbh, I’d rather a Leeds victory…,that would open up a huge gap between 16th place and the bottom 4. I’m fed up of watching Burnley in the premier league. Hate their style of football. For all the good reasons to dislike Leeds, their matches are never boring.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

No Cooper and Phillips until March as well

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watching Arsenal v Man City…..Keown one of the co commentators …geez talk about bias and really dumb…..thats a penalty ….I’m not changing my mind …ye i can see he got a bit of the ball (as the penalty is not given by VAR)

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Ok, that's not a pen against Citeh because the keeper touches the ball with his foot but why didn't he come out arms and head first and get his hands on it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal looking a very good side so far and having the better of City, in possession and attacking threat. You don’t often see City on the back foot. Could all go pear shaped in a flash though. Good game so far

Ben White looking quality

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Southampton v Newcastle has gone...

"Newcastle United's Premier League game away to Southampton on Sunday has been postponed because of the number of Covid-19 cases and injuries in the Magpies squad."

They are cheating now - pure and simple.

If they stay up assisted by players they sign in January, I can see real trouble ahead….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
If the ‘ new vibrant energised ‘ Albion turn up at Goodison, we could get all 3 points.
On the other hand, if the slow turgid Albion turn up, a draw at best.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nice to see Arsenal on their annual great midseason run, raising the expectations and beliefs of everyone until they inevitably turn into shit and chaos again.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
God I hate City these days.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mwepu level miss there by Martinelli

Arsenal now down to 10

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Now going to put AFTV on. They seem unaware he was booked for scuffing the penalty spot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here