Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 07-09/07/20

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
If the Pluckies were ever going to win, it was against a bunch of lazy, useless prima donnas who gave the ball away at every opportunity. And you'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh when that goal was disallowed..

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Having watched Bournemouth today, and I know I’m not impartial, but you really should be pleased about the prospect of an expansive, exciting, ambitious Leeds team...full of home-grown talents...joining the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION].

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That game stunk the league out. How anyone would want that idiot at spurs to manage them is beyond me.

It would be nice if that helps some Albion fans put last nights game into perspective.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Other than at Porto 16 years ago, his teams are built on defence and an awful lot of money in wages/fees. He seems incapable of improving every player, of successfully bringing on their youth.

Dont forget he brought his Porto defence with him to Chelsea the first time so that was as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whisper it quietly, but Potter would transform that Spurs side. Jose is a busted flush

They couldn't afford him.

I very much doubt this is the last time, but today, GPott's contract extension is looking pretty sweet.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
So Bournemouth need to win 3 of their last 4 games to overtake Albion if we lose every game.

Leicester, Man City, Southampton and Everton. If they get 9 points from that lot they'll deserve to overtake us. But if we lose every game and our goal difference gets much worse, then two wins and two draws could be enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here