Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 07-09/07/20

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just put Sky on for Muff v Spuds and I had the wrong channel, I got the artificial crowd noise.
Boremuff have never had that much noise even with full house

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A very quick decline in the fortunes of a ‘top 6’ club, Spurs. Redknapp and Poch turned a club who’d been Spursy flops for decades, into an attacking team with a load of quality internationals. In just a year, they’ve fallen apart.

The Sky commentator loves Bmuff btw.

Despite all the above, a Spurs winner would be neat.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
With all of the massively talented, quick, exciting and fluid forward players England have at the moment, it’s going to be so depressing watching a half fit Kane trundle around for us up front on his own in the Euro’s next year.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just put Sky on for Muff v Spuds and I had the wrong channel, I got the artificial crowd noise.
Boremuff have never had that much noise even with full house

Mate, did you not experience their 4-1 loss to Newcastle the other day?

Even as the fourth Geordie goal hit the net, Sky had the Vitality Stadium crowd effects turned up well past a Spinal Tap 11 - as if Bournemouth’s massed ranks of ultras were the most passionate, vocal and loyal fans in the world. Tonight is positively hushed in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bnuff’s Wilson is a blatant cheat.

Sky are obsessed in analysing his pen claim, but the one telling angle showed him half way to the ground and grimacing when there’d been zero contact. The clearly later contact of a leg merely adjacent to his, led to further faux screaming and a bit of a roll.

English players are up there with the best of liars these days.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mate, did you not experience their 4-1 loss to Newcastle the other day?

Even as the fourth Geordie goal hit the net, Sky had the Vitality Stadium crowd effects turned up well past a Spinal Tap 11 - as if Bournemouth’s massed ranks of ultras were the most passionate, vocal and loyal fans in the world. Tonight is positively hushed in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. The Bmuff Ultras piped noise was ridiculous for the NUFC home game. Because the reality is the polar opposite, it was laughable to us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's the pipe going into the back of the medic's head for?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Plucky are ****ed. Spurs are shocking though, showing up the **** in charge

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think, as well as the 'drinks breaks' and the 'five substitutes' legislation, they should have enacted a 'spittoon at each corner and on the half-way line' rule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here