Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 04/07 - 06/07

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Does anyone else want to ground to open up and consume them everytime sky show the ‘fan’ cameras :facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's hope Chelsea's keeper and defence don't play like a bunch of tramps after a session on the White Lightning tonight, as they did against West Ham earlier in the week.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Chelsea have been absolutely dire so far, the jogging back when Watford attack is evident as if they are expecting to get a result without even trying.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Girooooooooooooooud

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Does anyone else want to ground to open up and consume them everytime sky show the ‘fan’ cameras :facepalm:

Normally yes, but I loved the shot of all the Albion supporters reacting to Trossard’s winner.

Interesting for me to see that they all seemed to stay relatively calm, remaining seated. Ever since I was a kid, I’m far more demonstrative, jumping up with an aggressive roar. Scaring my family and assorted cats over the years. I thought everyone did the same at home, when their team scores.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea have been absolutely dire so far, the jogging back when Watford attack is evident as if they are expecting to get a result without even trying.

Standard Chelsea really. Obnoxious club in every respect. Turn up for the big games like City, Liverpool and Spurs, but are frequently pathetic and spineless against teams they should smash. West Ham are similar (though at least Chelsea can legitimately have delusions of grandeur: when did West Ham last win anything?).

Fat Frank should be relieved at Giroud's goal, as they haven't exactly made Foster work until that point.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
2-0 Chelsea. That's lovely.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
2 - 0 Chelsea excellent

5760135f7d936.image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here