Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 04/07 - 06/07

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well these games today give me hope we can get something from City and Pool.

City wanted to make a statement against the Scousers, but both teams appear to be mentally switched off and on the beach.

Let’s get 40+ points.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First time have seen side lose and say how good they are.. Passing is fantastic just had no luck in area

No credit to Southampton then?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Man city have lost 7 away this season !!!!

We've lost 8

Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thankfully Villa were proper shitehouse, it saved me from an evening of 'if only's' with my bet.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Utter rubbish in free fall just drawing too many.

One win in eight at home losing 3 drawing 5, 1 win in eight away 3 losses 5 draws, yes agree too many draws but come on we didn't look likely candidates to stay up after being beaten at home to Palace.

Post lockdown we have looked a rejuvenated side, beating Arsenal and really should have beaten Leicester..:shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ancelotti’s Everton always have 8 outfield players behind the ball when not in possession, such discipline. In a narrow formation, depriving the opposition of any space.

No surprise from a former DM in a brilliant AC Milan team. The big difference, they were world class going forward.

Nice goal by Michael Keane though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Two teams trying their best to not win. God awful game still better than the dross my wife wants to watch. Now a Song and Dance going on

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And now Spurs players trying to get at each other as the teams go off. All falling apart again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Son and Lloris in their Keiron Dyer v Lee Bowyer moment. ‘Held back’ by others.

He had a go as Son did not track back, he is the captain so presumably had words.

Unfortunately when Jose is your manager you all become as miserable as he is.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He had a go as Son did not track back, he is the captain so presumably had words.

Unfortunately when Jose is your manager you all become as miserable as he is.

I said to my lad when this happened that Mourinho will take credit for the scuffle at the end, should Spurs win. “After the performance at Bramhall Lane, I wanted the boys to show fighting spirit for the cause and they gave me that. Very proud”.

But I didn’t have to wait that long. Biased Spurs lovie Jamie Redknapp praised the incident as showing that spirit, trying to instantly dampen down any Spurs have issues in the camp narrative.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I said to my lad when this happened that Mourinho will take credit for the scuffle at the end, should Spurs win. “After the performance at Bramhall Lane, I wanted the boys to show fighting spirit for the cause and they gave me that. Very proud”.

But I didn’t have to wait that long. Biased Spurs lovie Jamie Redknapp praised the incident as showing that spirit, trying to instantly dampen down any Spurs have issues in the camp narrative.

Had a message from a colleague- lifelong Spurs STH and 3rd generation supporter - saying everything at the club is ‘fooked’ and Mourinho will be gone within weeks............

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My word this has been a tough watch. Should sleep well if I play it back in my mind though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here