Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 04/07 - 06/07

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Liverpool have been average post lockdown, whereas we have sprung to life, we were in free fall prior to lockdown and looked certain to go down. Next season will be the acid test...

Utter rubbish in free fall just drawing too many.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So even if we lose to City and Liverpool, the absolute worst position we can possibly be in (assuming all other relevant results in the next two rounds of games go against us) is three points above the relegation zone with three games to play

I'll take that.

Bottom four have taken 3 points combined in the last 20 games played. We are not going down.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Is it me or is the game on BBC completely meaningless?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pick that out, sweeper keeper :tosser:

I like it when an ultra confident sweeper keeper comes unstuck in that way.

Regarding the action now, David Silva seems a player possessed, single handedly tearing Stains apart, on a mission to score a hatful himself. Can’t see Stains hanging on, R5 said Citeh’s subs alone cost £400m.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
So even if we lose to City and Liverpool, the absolute worst position we can possibly be in (assuming all other relevant results in the next two rounds of games go against us) is three points above the relegation zone with three games to play

I'll take that.

When you put it that way, it sounds closer than I’d like...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why don't we play without fear and get a top side with the fear . . . .has it ever happened?

We really should be approaching the next two games with BRIGHTON MATTERS and **** LIVERPOOL/MAN CITY!

I'll be extremely dissapointed with anything less

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
First time have seen side lose and say how good they are.. Passing is fantastic just had no luck in area

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done Southampton. Man City never looked like scoring, all huff and puff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here