Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predict when the next new signing will be announced

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I have absolutely no sources and am certainly no ITK, but...

My father is a brighton cabbie and has just picked up from the jurys Inn in to take to the Amex someone called Walter Pandiani on the Brighton FC account, although he wasn't 100% on the spelling on the last name. (he is 70)

I am guessing walter Pandiani unless someone else knows another Walter. Before anyone asks my Dad is a season ticket holder but has no idea who these people are just passes on the names. On monday he picked up our new goalie and took from Amex to mercedes garage and kindly got his grandchildren an autograph.

I wait the abuse which will surely follow.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

My father is a brighton cabbie and has just picked up from the jurys Inn in to take to the Amex someone called Walter Pandiani on the Brighton FC account, although he wasn't 100% on the spelling on the last name. (he is 70)

I am guessing walter Pandiani unless someone else knows another Walter. Before anyone asks my Dad is a season ticket holder but has no idea who these people are just passes on the names. On monday he picked up our new goalie and took from Amex to mercedes garage and kindly got his grandchildren an autograph.

****:p

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Was with Espanyol last season in Spain.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Not beyond the realms of possibility. He must be getting on a bit though, he wasn't young when he was at Birmingham.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Was with Espanyol last season in Spain.

But he is a 36 year old striker, is that what we need?.... although 129 goals in 400 appearances is good..... might do a nice support job alongside Cms.... but Gus won't play two will he?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I spoke to a guy in the store at the Amex yesterday and he told me that no prospective new signings just turn up at the Amex, it's all done at a neutral venue and very hush hush.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I spoke to a guy in the store at the Amex yesterday and he told me that no prospective new signings just turn up at the Amex, it's all done at a neutral venue and very hush hush.

Yes, but they have to go to the stadium for the now obligatory photo with the oversized shirt, once they've signed?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Maybe they've done the hush, hush, neutral bit and they're moving onto the shouty, photo, announcement bit?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes, but they have to go to the stadium for the now obligatory photo with the oversized shirt, once they've signed?

Which would suggest it's a done deal then.

I need to get on the when will our next signing be thread to post it's imminent!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I can confirm that Kuszczak was taken to the Mercedes Garage (Victoria Road, just by Portslade Station) on monday by taxi. A mate of mine works there and got a cheeky picture with him.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lol @ people who think this guy isn't good enough.

Who do you think we are? We are a mid table championship club. 16 games for a mid table La Liga side, is probably about our level!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Lol @ people who think this guy isn't good enough.

Who do you think we are? We are a mid table championship club. 16 games for a mid table La Liga side, is probably about our level!

We sign players like him and we'd do well to stay a mid table Champiosnhip Club. Times have changed and while I'm not saying we should be signing Messi, we should be aiming a bit higher than old players who have never been that prolific, especially when they have played in this country before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here