Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre Season Friendly vs West Brom @ Amex - Saturday 5th September, ***2pm***

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I can’t see Stephens keeping spot over alzate and Molumby. He looks poor in quick passing. A few times today he has given it away. Go and sign Phillips for lolz

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Bizarrely my stream works fine through a VPN but struggling otherwise. Are EPL already messing around with blocks this weekend

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Thanks Dwayne, so does mine now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I hope we move for that Barrios, Stephens is becoming a weak link. Will be punished big time against Chelsea or Manure with such sloppiness and giving ball away cheaply in dangerous areas.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We've had a shot on target.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I know it is only a friendly, but this is a poor 2nd half so far.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have come to the conclusion that we are going to have to break our transfer record and up our wage cap to have any chance of signing a proven PL quality striker. We have been failing for too long for it to be any reason other than we won’t pay the going rate. I don’t think TB will do it so we are going to have to take a flyer on another promising but lower league striker AGAIN :shrug:

Maupay has turned out OK just need a big forward now

I have accepted that we will struggle again this season but it’ll be fun trying not to get relegated rather than climbing the table and not biting our nails in the run in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here