Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre Season Friendly vs West Brom @ Amex - Saturday 5th September, ***2pm***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Okay so it’s a friendly and plenty of players missing but we look poor in key areas. Dunk/White/Webster look unsure of their positions when in defence. Midfield is pretty enough but where is the incisive pass and where is the running off the ball into space to create it? No point in mentioning the forward line. We don’t have one.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Good build up, especially Alzate, but without a goal scorer we are stuffed!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We have not made the West Brom keeper make a single save.
Our possession stats must be great but our attempts on goal stats must be woeful.

The lack of a striker is so glaringly obvious that it's silly to even mention it.
It's very frustrating but is something the club must have in hand, otherwise it could be another long season.

Overall we look great, but completely toothless.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
It might have been a coincidence, but I tried several times to no avail. Then I closed down everything else, deleted my cookies, and bingo.

Yeah, I tried it but still gets to the advert, then just sits loading.. funnily enough, the other videos work fine... oh well...

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We'll do slightly better than last season with this squad, assuming no long-term injuries in critical areas. Couple out of the plethora of draws turned into wins.

If the club actually mean business about pushing on then it's patently obvious where we need to invest.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Quite a comfortable 1st half really considering half our attacking players are away? I'm liking the look of the back 3 they all look ballers. yes we lost it a bit in the last 5 mins but that seemed to coincide with Llama & Biss swapping channels?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No shots on goal, the West Brom keeper may as well be on the beach.

All we really need is another sound channel to get the full effect of the moaners going on about not shooting, not getting the ball forward quick enough....

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not sure what we learn from a team that sits back - except they will probably score when they get a chance and we may well not do so. We will be pressed more than this in most real games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here