Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre match Palace

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
10:27 from goring for myself and a mate, meeting his dad at gatwick for a few bevvies and lunch, then when the time is right we'll make the move

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Prolly a couple of cups of tea and then get a train about 2pm from Wallington. punk:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'd imagine spoons in Thornton Heath is about the only away friendly pub around the ground,not sure about spoons in Norwood usually get a few away fans in there but the police may stop you lot drinking in Norwood all together.

^ this , norwood will be tricky to get a pint . I go in the victory club on the main drag and even in there they want to see tickets . Best bet is drink away from the area then come in .

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Fry up in the Kitchen Cafe on Trafalgar Street, few beers around the station, then take the train up about 12.30ish. Probably have a few on the train as well.
Can't be bothered searching for a pub up there only to be forced into a Weatherspoons.

Jan 19, 2011
In January a group of us ended up in a pub near Thornton Heath train station, at first, about 5pm, there was only a few people in there all wondering who was who then as it got busy it was clear the majority were Brighton, after a sing/ stand off with a few palace it was all brighton, cant remember the name of the place, may be different on a Saturday when more locals will be out drinking early, we were not allowed into Weatherspoons opposite TH station. Not sure where to go Saturday may head for Thornton Heath again, if any one else thinking of TH PM me.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
In January a group of us ended up in a pub near Thornton Heath train station, at first, about 5pm, there was only a few people in there all wondering who was who then as it got busy it was clear the majority were Brighton, after a sing/ stand off with a few palace it was all brighton, cant remember the name of the place, may be different on a Saturday when more locals will be out drinking early, we were not allowed into Weatherspoons opposite TH station. Not sure where to go Saturday may head for Thornton Heath again, if any one else thinking of TH PM me.

Last year there was alot of albion at the market porter near london bridge station but sounds like alot of fans will be drinking in brighton

storer

Nov 28, 2010
Plan on drinking in Brighton, straight on the train to norwood or selhurst...cant be dealing with all the 'u cnt drink here' shit near the ground

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I think I will be going into Norwood Junction as that was the one I went into last season

cheers mate and you [MENTION=5252]wigman[/MENTION] . What station you heading from? obviously with my living up in telford, i'm driving down and as ive never been to selhurst (and its been a long time since my dad has) i didnt know where to park and what station to get a train from.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
cheers mate and you [MENTION=5252]wigman[/MENTION] . What station you heading from? obviously with my living up in telford, i'm driving down and as ive never been to selhurst (and its been a long time since my dad has) i didnt know where to park and what station to get a train from.

Think we are coming straight from Brighton as it's the easiest thing to do, it looks like it would have done when your dad last went haha it's run down

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Few drinks in Brighton then train up about 12:30 and straight into ground and few beers there before heading to seat! What's the difference between the 2 stations?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Seems the majority will be drinking around the station, will be good to have a sing song in a pub in Brighton. Probably going to Norwood, Leaving Brighton around 12:30ish.

Who in their right mind would choose to drink in scumland when it is just as, if not easier to drink in Brighton?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here