Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre match Palace

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
granny weather,

Are you really serious about being home in time for Strictly?
You'll be lucky to be on the train by then judging by timings
of the kettling.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'm leaving Essex early with the Mrs and junior Birkin's, driving down to Brighton and meeting the lads for beer A.M on the train and more rocket fuel in Croydon. It's a school mates meet up for my 40th birthday. More celebratory beers back in Brighton later, the amount consumed dependent on the length of kettling by the Met.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Any Palace know if the pubs are going to ban aways like last time ?

I'd imagine spoons in Thornton Heath is about the only away friendly pub around the ground,not sure about spoons in Norwood usually get a few away fans in there but the police may stop you lot drinking in Norwood all together.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will probably go in the Railway Bell, I think he's opening up at 9am.

If I was going, I'd definately be drinking by Brighton station and then getting the train around 1.

I'd see no joy in getting to South London early just to drink in a Wetherspoons.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
what snack will you be taking with your beer?, I've heard some are having crisps, i'll be having peanuts myself

Sadly there are no wagon wheels to be found at SP. The jerk chicken cremators next to the petrol station on Whitehorse Road is the favoured choice of those who can stomach the pic of Cantona on the wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here