Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pray For baby Kaleb

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:thumbsup: BMF, thanks for the update. That all sounds rather more encouraging.

I may have missed it along the way, but what has happened to the babysitter?
Rebecca Saunders, is charged with aggravated child abuse. She is a licensed daycare worker in Tampa. She maintains the child was ill when he arrived at daycare.

The mother of three has no criminal history and voluntarily forfeited her license until the investigation is complete.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
this is the latest from Kalebs mum

God has answered one of my prayers!!

First off... KALEB IS COMING HOME!!!!! We are so excited! We have been told that he will probably come home sometime next week. So me and my best friend have been CLEANING CLEANING CLEANING my apartment. I don't want any germs to be anywhere in my house and considering that it has barely been lived in in the last 2 months, it needed cleaning. We also had to make room for medical equipment that is coming home with him. I am so excited to have him coming home. The next great thing is that they are taking him off Phenobarbital. YAY! I am glad that I mentioned something and kind of put my foot down on that one. The Neuorologist agreed with us and said that it def. prohibits brain activity drastically which means that it basically shuts it down so much that the brain can not even do its healing. So this is also GRAET NEWS.

I hope that everyone had a great 4th! Remember to thank those who have given you your freedom and most importantly thank God for this great nation.

I am praying that everything stays on track for Kaleb going home. I am SOO EXCITED! I know it is going to be completely different than before, but I think being home will help his recovery. Home is the place he LOVES most. Thank you God for answering our prayers. Thank you to all of you who have prayed for this day. There are still mountians he will have to climb. He will still be iin and out of Doctors Offices and the hospital, but this is still a HUGE step forward.:clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Is this the new kid who went missing in Portugal story?

Has anyone found that girls body yet?

Which one should I care more about?

When's the next one due?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is this the new kid who went missing in Portugal story?

Has anyone found that girls body yet?

Which one should I care more about?

When's the next one due?

I sincerely hope you are joshing around.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I sincerely hope you are joshing around.

Why?

Tell me why exactly I'm supposed to give more of a shit about this baby than the last one to have kicked up a media storm.

If it were one of my family dying in a hospital bed or whatever I doubt very much the internet would be the place to console myself. Nor would I want it being blown up in the media to raise awareness and guilt trip strangers into showing pity.

I just get sick of these pointless outbursts.

"Oooh let's all pull together, some kid is dying/missing/born wrong"

Couldn't give a f*** to be honest, not my kid, never met him/her/it or any of the family. I've got enough to worry about thanks without wasting my time feigning concern over someone else's baby.

This is just as bad as one of them chain e-mails demanding you send it on so some diseased sprog can get the funds it needs for a life saving operation from Microsoft/AOL. It's just bullshitting the innocent into feeling guilt.

Why not keep this sort of chat to www.northstandgod.com?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hmm. Not particularly bothered what you do to pass your spare time, but what I find unbelievable is that you have twelve mates! If you had claimed to have "a couple" then I would have been more inclined to pass that off as being possibly true - but twelve? That's just a random figure plucked out of midair.

Now, if I could really be so inclined I could probably destroy your opening statement by listing posts, threads and times to show that you do, in fact, sit on threads in which you are interested waiting for the opportunity to make a response. In fact, if you were not interested in this thread, you would not have come back on here to check the responses to you original statement, therefore you are obviously interested to see how your comment has annoyed and upset people.

I still do not understand why you came into a post which mentioned praying, when your history shows that you do not understand or believe in praying, to make a comment. As I said, it's akin to walking into a wedding party uninvited and getting your cock out. No-one needs you, no-one invited you, and you really bring very little to the occasion of any relevance or interest apart from your own self-importance.

And I am an atheist (life-threatening situations excluding!), but would never disparage how other people find comfort.

Oh dear.

That is a very harrowing video. How can that woman walk around knowing what she has done. Poor little mite.

Great dignity by the parents.

Come on Kaleb you can do it you can pull through this.

How did you come across this B.M.F. do you know them.

I can't help but think that the parents should accept at least some responsibility.
Their choice to hire a babysitter, and indeed that particular one.

Of course it's crappy, it really is.

Babies suffer for poor doctors or midwives bringing them into the world, bad prognosis afterwards
They suffer for wars in their countries, bombing of their town just to 'soften their country up', and there are world leaders responsible for shaking babies to death.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why?

Tell me why exactly I'm supposed to give more of a shit about this baby than the last one to have kicked up a media storm.

If it were one of my family dying in a hospital bed or whatever I doubt very much the internet would be the place to console myself. Nor would I want it being blown up in the media to raise awareness and guilt trip strangers into showing pity.

I just get sick of these pointless outbursts.

"Oooh let's all pull together, some kid is dying/missing/born wrong"

Couldn't give a f*** to be honest, not my kid, never met him/her/it or any of the family. I've got enough to worry about thanks without wasting my time feigning concern over someone else's baby.

This is just as bad as one of them chain e-mails demanding you send it on so some diseased sprog can get the funds it needs for a life saving operation from Microsoft/AOL. It's just bullshitting the innocent into feeling guilt.

Why not keep this sort of chat to www.northstandgod.com?

Whereas your outburst isn't pointless in any way?

why not just be quiet and don't read a thread that has the words 'pray' and 'baby' in the title? is it because you wanted a reaction by any chance?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Yeah I did want a reaction actually.

I wanted all you god bothering snooze jobs to stop posting shit like this.

As I said, I equate this sort of rubbish with the chain e-mails everyone gets and has to delete after being guilt tripped. So yeah, I do have a reason for posting, to suggest this sort of tripe is saved for the forums where it belongs, and not here where I like to have a laugh and talk football.

You'd think this was a f***ing morgue BBS the amount of RIP's and "pray for <insert tear-jerk baby name here>" threads we get.

Lighten up and keep your "praying" to yourselves I say.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I suppose after reading this thread, I'm glad the kid is on the mend, after investing My time in reading the posts, it seems that a happy ending was the reward..

Just a side note about prayer, I am a non-believer, however I do believe in mind-over-matter and a positive attitude. If you think and behave positively around others then they are sure to pick up on this. Prayer is a positive out-pouring, if you believe, so I can see how it could work in theory.

As I said, I equate this sort of rubbish with the chain e-mails everyone gets and has to delete after being guilt tripped. So yeah, I do have a reason for posting, to suggest this sort of tripe is saved for the forums where it belongs, and not here where I like to have a laugh and talk football.

You'd think this was a f***ing morgue BBS the amount of RIP's and "pray for <insert tear-jerk baby name here>" threads we get.

Got a point.

Enough of this stuff in the news, and that doesn't even touch the surface of how many sad stories are out there.

Posting this on NSC then pouncing on someone who isn't sympathetic, is just preachmental.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Right on!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here