Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pray For baby Kaleb

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Attached is a video made by someone for Kalebs parents Josh and Kristy highlighting the horrors of shaking babies which is what happened to Kaleb by a babysitter.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2034427268
It is a sad and harrowing thing they are going through and they have lots of myspace pages for ways you can help or share your feelings with them such as
http://www.myspace.com/helpkaleb
I have been touched by them and want to highlight the issues arising from shaking your children even when you are angry please just walk away and calm down.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thankyou for that video and I will pray for him and his family.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You do not have to thank me Yorkie as it is something that menas a lot to me getting the message out about the seriousness of shaking a child. Sad thing is that this happens far to regularly for my liking but is hardly ever mentioned :(

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Yorkie
Just to let you know a quick update
Kaleb is battling through everything and it all seems quite positive at the moment. He has a hell of a long way to go but the brave little mite is doing his battling and keeping in there so he can tell his mum he loves her when he is old enough to :)
My prayers are with him and any other child that has suffered as a victim of baby shaking syndrome.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yorkie
Just to let you know a quick update
Kaleb is battling through everything and it all seems quite positive at the moment. He has a hell of a long way to go but the brave little mite is doing his battling and keeping in there so he can tell his mum he loves her when he is old enough to :)
My prayers are with him and any other child that has suffered as a victim of baby shaking syndrome.

Thanks.

Btnfan1983 - you do things your way and I'll do things my way. :)

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Attached is a video made by someone for Kalebs parents Josh and Kristy highlighting the horrors of shaking babies which is what happened to Kaleb by a babysitter.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2034427268
It is a sad and harrowing thing they are going through and they have lots of myspace pages for ways you can help or share your feelings with them such as
http://www.myspace.com/helpkaleb
I have been touched by them and want to highlight the issues arising from shaking your children even when you are angry please just walk away and calm down.

That is a very harrowing video. How can that woman walk around knowing what she has done. Poor little mite.

Great dignity by the parents.

Come on Kaleb you can do it you can pull through this.

How did you come across this B.M.F. do you know them.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
That is a very harrowing video. How can that woman walk around knowing what she has done. Poor little mite.

Great dignity by the parents.

Come on Kaleb you can do it you can pull through this.

She'd better live it up while she can, cos she's going to jail!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I do not know them personally but they are friends of friends of my girlfriend. When I heard about it I was so moved by the courage and strength shown by the family that I wanted to highlight the issues to more people.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I can't get the video to play nor read the blogs but that is just so sad.

Baby Kaleb will be in our prayers.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I have every sympathy and agree with the message, but lets forget the praying nonsense shall we?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Exactly what I say as well.
I will see if Bozza can get links from myspace on here and if so I will get the video posted for you starry.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I cannot comprehend how someone can do that! The poor poor kid and his family. With cases like this I used to think it wasn't possible, that a human being simply couldn't do this type of thing to a small defenceless child, and that there must have been some medical reason why it happened. But as more and more cases come to light - its become obvious to me that there are some seriously horrible people out there who need help, and that there is no justice ever for this poor kid and his family.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Man created god(s). Praying achieves nothing except wasting time that could be better spent doing something practical.

Praying is practical. It makes those who believe stronger people and better able to be strong enough to do those practical things. You may not believe in it but others do and you cannot argue that it does not help those that believe.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Man created god(s). Praying achieves nothing except wasting time that could be better spent doing something practical.

So, as my daughter lay dying in my arms just what was the practical thing I could have been doing other than praying for a miracle?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So, as my daughter lay dying in my arms just what was the practical thing I could have been doing other than praying for a miracle?

Sorry to ask the question (but you raised the subject), but did your prayers have any effect?

From the tone of your post I would guess not. Exactly my point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here