Poyets gem of a signing on the way

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Zamora, who is on £90k a week at QPR?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
i don't think to many would salivate at that G23, could be the box 2 box midfielder we miss now but not a marquee signing to really get the juices flowing and the fans off down to Ladbrokes

Exactly, that's kind of my point. That's a midfielder who we've seen at close quarters, and know he's quality. He played a BIG part in Norwich getting promoted out of this division, and now has Premiership experience under his belt. So to set the bar, as to a "gem" it's higher than him, which takes us comfortably into the realms of being surprised they would come to us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
mmm debatable....

More of a goal threat yes.... a better player....not so sure

Very dependant on the system we play.

Quicker, more skilful, better goalscorer, better final ball (MUCH improved last season).

I can't actually think of a single attribute Noone has over him, apart from possibly tracking back/workrate.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Quicker, more skilful, better goalscorer, better final ball (MUCH improved last season).

I can't actually think of a single attribute Noone has over him, apart from possibly tracking back/workrate.

Totally agree. Noone started last season out pretty well but just went slowly down hill especially around the time of the Liverpool games.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Forlan could choose any club in England outside the top 4. Oh I know because we have a manager from the same country he'll sign. Seriously 6 million pound Shane Long and 100k per week Forlan mentioned as potential signings. I think some people need to go for a long lie down in a padded room!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Have not seen The Argus but if I take the first post here as correct doesn't "both sides agree terms" mean a season long loan?

Or could both sides be a free agent and us?

It doesn't sound like a transfer as that would be the player and a club and us.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who actually goes on twitter to write things - there are some right losers on here.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
does anyone think there maybe an announcement today on a player? seems to be around 7ish that they announce anything.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gemstones

Diamond from Dimona

or a

Ruby from Rochdale

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Are people genuinely suggesting Diego "Golden Ball at the World Cup two years ago" Forlan?

Absolutely insane

(Please bump this later on when we sign him :laugh: )

Coincidentally, my dad got a text from a friend saying his friend had seen Murray at the Amex with Gus and Tano. Just passing on info

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here