Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyets gem of a signing on the way

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
rumours site???

twitter - could be the same difference - certainly as (un)reliable but taken with a handful of salt it will piss a few of them off. Not sure we would be interested and they seem very sure he has already done a deal with them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Ross McCormack is a good goal scorer and if we didn't have CMS I would love us to sign him but isn't his play too similar to CMS for them to be effective together. I would prefer somebody in the Murray mould of players to win the ball in the air and provide CMS with knock downs.

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
My sauce has told me that the club will be announcing at least one new signing either today, Monday or over the course of the next month

Was told yesterday by a club sponsor a signing in the next day or so, identified as a midfielder from Villa, probably Gardner. However, I hear Bannon has apparently lost a few friends there recently but probably still too near the first team for it to be him.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my sauce informs me that Gus is now looking at a tasty Italian.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was told yesterday by a club sponsor a signing in the next day or so, identified as a midfielder from Villa, probably Gardner. However, I hear Bannon has apparently lost a few friends there recently but probably still too near the first team for it to be him.

Someone on wiki has edited it to say that Bannan has signed for Leeds, for £3m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here