Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyets gem of a signing on the way

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
reading the argus this morning i think he is relaxed because he knows vicente wants to go to elche as it would be better for him and his family, and poyet knows that we will get some sort of fee for that and he has known all of this for a few weeks now and has already made plans to replace him.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Yes, something will happen... what a prediction! Something will happen... wow!
It's the best I can do with the information I've got. i.e. bugger all. Except completely unsubstantiated rumour of course, like Vicente could sign today, along with someone else.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My sauce has told me that the club will be announcing at least one new signing either today, Monday or over the course of the next month

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My sauce has told me that the club will be announcing at least one new signing either today, Monday or over the course of the next month

Brilliant news..

So, to summarise. Something will happen, in the future... details to follow.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Further details are that the player(s) will be either be predominantly right footed or predominantly left footed, and they'll have previously played for at least one professional football team either domestically or abroad

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's the best I can do with the information I've got. i.e. bugger all. Except completely unsubstantiated rumour of course, like Vicente could sign today, along with someone else.

That's more like it! :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how much Vicente being touted as 95% certain to sign was an influence for the two signings we have made?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
reading the argus this morning i think he is relaxed because he knows vicente wants to go to elche as it would be better for him and his family, and poyet knows that we will get some sort of fee for that and he has known all of this for a few weeks now and has already made plans to replace him.

Yup, that's why he said about 4 days ago that Vicente was 95% certain to be signing for us. Makes perfect sense.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Vicente HAS signed, Gus has just got to convince him to stay .........

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hitzelsperger was on the phone in to Talksport this morning interestingly... talking about the germans last night obviuosly. But is in the Country....

Cant be arsed to read back through the thread to see if its been mentioned, sadly they did not ask him where he was playing or if he was on the move etc etc

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Or maybe Vicente couldn't speak more highly of the club and set up and recommended he sign if he was here or not ?

Bruno said "Vicente is a former team-mate of mine and a friend so it would mean a lot to me to play with him again, but it's not the most important thing, or the most fundamental part of my decision."

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Yup, that's why he said about 4 days ago that Vicente was 95% certain to be signing for us. Makes perfect sense.

i just think that he knew even then that there was a problem but was still really hoping that something could get sorted but he started making plans for next season without him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here