Eastbourne

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
11th (just in case one of the 10 previous voters decide to pull out) ;)

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Whats the betting he will be sacked if we lose to wrexham? ok ok we beat southampton, yet coventry who are bottom we get beat by, and we struggle against a dire non league side in our fancy new multi million pound stadium, come on gus, the honeymoons over im afraid:bigwave:

Surely a wind up. He should play the whole development squad in my opinion win or lose who cares the league should be the main aim and it gives our main players abit more time to rest. we keep getting to many injuries.give the boys a go. poyet will be dammed if he does or if he doesn't.

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't honestly care if we beat Wrexham or not. Priority is the league for me and I presume many other supporters. This replay is again a chance for the development squad to again step up. Fantastic opportunity.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Just need to look at what time the post was started............just as the kids were getting home from school!

Wow, and if he predicted that Warnock would be sacked, he must be really clever and know lots about football!!!

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Whats the betting he will be sacked if we lose to wrexham? ok ok we beat southampton, yet coventry who are bottom we get beat by, and we struggle against a dire non league side in our fancy new multi million pound stadium, come on gus, the honeymoons over im afraid:bigwave:

Are you for real?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
not fishing at all im afraid, its just my opinion, which im entilted to, i predicted warnocks departure back in middle of december, at the end of the day football managers survive on results , end of!

A Bees mate of mine suggested today that W@anker might be lined up for the AMEX...Poyet might get fed up with being persecuted by the FA and walk out, of course. Can't say I'd blame him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here