Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Whats the betting he will be sacked if we lose to wrexham? ok ok we beat southampton, yet coventry who are bottom we get beat by, and we struggle against a dire non league side in our fancy new multi million pound stadium, come on gus, the honeymoons over im afraid:bigwave:

Top of the conferance, unbeaten in 20 odd matches.........unbeaten away since August, Top of Conferance is prob better than top half of League 2 Bottom of League 1? Dire.....I think not....

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I'm fairly sure that nobody in the board is blind so they will be well aware that half the players on the pitch are near enough strangers. If we don't beat Wrexham, we don't beat Wrexham, it'll be no big deal. A nice cup run for some extra money and Glory would be nice, but realistically, we can't win the FA cup so we have to go out at some time. Most important thing is finishing the league in a respectable position and the board will respect that far more than a cup run. Also, signing an unpressurised 5 year deal was a huge statement of intent from Tony Bloom; it suggests he's looking long run rather than short run. I agree wholeheartedly with this. I'd hate for us to be one of those clubs like West Ham or Southampton who bounce up and down from the Prem or like Palace and spending above our means for a brief season or two in the Premiership before going bust again. Slow and steady wins the race and all that.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
This banning things not going ahead is it? 10 votes and thats the end? Strange and very over the top for a message board.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
duh.gif

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
not fishing at all im afraid, its just my opinion, which im entilted to, i predicted warnocks departure back in middle of december, at the end of the day football managers survive on results , end of!

Yes and as we are newly promoted we are doing pretty well, if we lose to bottom but win against top is un-important in points terms so long as we get them, There are no 'shit' teams in this league only though who aren't as good as others. The bottom 5/6 are all better than anyone bar 1 or 2 in league one.

Gus is doing a fine job and is fully backed.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
you're either taking the piss, a bit new to this football thing, or absolutely, certifiably mental :dunce: :albion2:

Or he could be on extremely strong medication.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
whys that? cause you dont like or agree with my opinion? live in the real world son

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion, though i think there are around a thousand albion fans that use this site regularly & I would think you will be the only one that thinks Gus should be sacked if we go out of the cup.
Just out of interest if you are not happy with Gus, who would you like instead Siclean?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion, though i think there are around a thousand albion fans that use this site regularly & I would think you will be the only one that thinks Gus should be sacked if we go out of the cup.
Just out of interest if you are not happy with Gus, who would you like instead Siclean?

Bet he says Warnock

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Round-turd-big.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Don't encourage it, pleeeease.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here