Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet: There will be drama ( 6 or 7 in, 2 or 4 out?)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Players who may depart after Nooney going to Cardiff - Sparrow , Vincelot , Harley , Hoskins. Ankergren as well if a club comes in with a decent bid.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With the signings Soton are making, lets hope Billy Sharp is surplus to requirements
He's refused to sign for us while Dunk is here. He still hasn't forgiven Lewis for breaking his leg in 3 places.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Expecting Noone to leave today, when is everyone expecting the first inbound, going for this afternoon, or are we waiting until tomorrow night. As regards ability to play at Burnley when is the deadline for signing?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Expecting Noone to leave today, when is everyone expecting the first inbound, going for this afternoon, or are we waiting until tomorrow night. As regards ability to play at Burnley when is the deadline for signing?

Noone out today.

That is all.

Tomorrow on the other hand............

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
3pm tomorrow is the deadline for saturday playability i think.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's refused to sign for us while Dunk is here. He still hasn't forgiven Lewis for breaking his leg in 3 places.

Why would we want to sign a player who'll be wheelchair bound for the rest of his life?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Oh dear ... that doesn't sound too good to me. I think we've got a pretty good and settled side. I assumed the flogging of Noone was to fund our last quality purchase, maybe 2 but not to dig around the bargain basement. Hopefully these numbers are just Gus exaggerating to make a point of some sort

I reckon they're options for the same position(s). So if one signs then one or two of the others won't.

Having said that, if noone goes we'll presumably get a replacement for him. We already need a striker but if Hoskins goes then we may be looking at bringing two in. We could do with perhaps one more centre half and I wouldn't mind another quality centre mid. So if we got all that lot in that'd be five. On the plus side if we got them all in of sufficient quality we'd have a fantastic squad and a great shout at top six.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
What a signing this would be. Initially I thought he'd be playing in the top flight somewhere in Europe again this season though given his success at Feyenoord last year, and this is probably still likely to be the case.

That said, I guess Championship football could be possible just for the player to get himself back to his best as he has to work his way back to full fitness after a horror virus (Blackburn Rovers probably wouldn't be the best move for him though).

"Fifteen clubs are said to be interested in John Guidetti, the Manchester City striker, who feared for his career after a virus paralysed his right leg and caused him to miss Sweden's Euro 2012 campaign.

Per Jonsson, his agent, said that the clubs had inquired about him despite Guidetti still not having fully recovered.

The 20-year-old Swede was loaned to Feyenoord last season where he ended as the club's top scorer with 20 goals in 23 Eridivisie games, despite not having played since the middle of April. The problem is thought to have been caused by Guidetti eating some badly cooked chicken."

Manchester City's John Guidetti a target for 15 clubs, says agent | Football | guardian.co.uk

Sounds like he'd fit right in, obviously already acquainted with Nando's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm hearing Lucas Jutkiewicz is one of the targets
I'm getting citrus and vanilla, with blackberry overtones.

Tell us about these voices.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I don't think much will happen until tomorrow.

I would suspect one or two of the deals are dependent on other deals taking place. Ie Someone to QPR, Bobby Z to us, CMS to Norwich. I suspect some deals wont happen without others, and it will all be last second drama.

AslO i don't think we will be rushing any loans through (Bobby Z) as this can be done a week or so after the window closes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here