Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet Open to Kaz Loan - Argus

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
What i like about we now seem to do businessis that we will go for players that for years were just dreams ,however agents,and selling clubs,it seems get little encouragement when they try and scew us.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I had a dream about Gus & or Tony (or an emalgamation of the two) meeting someone at a discrete undisclosed location, specifically to avoid any press coverage. Very cloak and dagger.

But it was just a dream...

...Or was it...

:banana:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To say we are desperate is way over the top.

You think ? how many threads and Argus headlines has this taken in what is now over a year. Poyet has mentioned so so many times how he wants him

We are now being strung out but still we want hm and the latest interview is we'd still take on loan.

That is desperate surely

I'm bloody desperate to get him , maybe you aren't then

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Virgo to Celtic!?

Dean Saunders £40k, then starts swapping clubs for millions. Sneaky feeling that Mr Murray could come to haunt us, free transfer, no sell on fee's. On the positive side the transfer and fee that helped save our club....Mark Beeney

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
we need to start to sign other players that will make the team better . and i know we got buckley and hoskins and the 2 chelsea boys and we should wait on lua lua if hes going to sign

Was that not just 2 young Argentinians out and 2 young kids from chelsea in. I believe one is English, is the other one ? What about the young Norwegian (?) striker. Any progress with him ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, providing he is fit, I would opt for a perm deal every time... but I think that is what Gus is saying TBH...

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Well that makes it no clearer. Newcastle really have f***ed us about with KLL. This seems alot like last season when we waited and waited and waited thought we were not gonna get him then finally got him. Seems like we still will though. Shame Gus wont have alot of the squad he wants when they report for pre-season next week. However better to be patient and get the right players.

Sorry if this post has already been discussed but I have only just seen it.

If the reasons for the complications are that the two clubs cannot agree a deal why is it Newcastle f***ing us about.If they value the player a greater fee than we do then it is up to us to match it.

Why is it always the other club a fault.

When norwich came in for Bennett in January they became enemy no 1
Now newcastle want a decent price for their player they are in the wrong.

Now that the club are moving forward maybe it's time for the fans to do likewise & accept that
this is how things are done when you play with the big boys.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Why all the fuss with KLL ,he will only play half a dozen games before he is out for at least as many months inured ,Leaving us relying on bullet proof Noone .

Feb 21, 2009
Perhaps the hold up is that we are signing two newcastle players and gus wants to announce them together.....
I see Newcastle have put leon best up for sale, now theres a thought.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Maybe Gus/Tony will get him on season long loan then sign him for free at the end of the season when his contact with Newcastle is up.
Just a thought no club source or anything like that.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Why all the fuss with KLL ,he will only play half a dozen games before he is out for at least as many months inured ,Leaving us relying on bullet proof Noone .

You seem to have an agenda against KLL, which is pathetic. He had a couple of niggling injuries when he first joined on loan but last season we used him well and there were no problems until that crude tackle at Hartlepool that would have injured anyone.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
does anyone know how much we are looking at paying for Kaz?

Over the past week or two, there have been reports that it was £1m, £1.25m, £1.3 and £1.5m, however, all of these amounts were coupled with the announcement he would be signing the following day, so take them with a pinch of salt.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dean Saunders £40k, then starts swapping clubs for millions. Sneaky feeling that Mr Murray could come to haunt us, free transfer, no sell on fee's. On the positive side the transfer and fee that helped save our club....Mark Beeney

We were done over by our bank demanding we raise immediate funds and Oxford took advantage of that when we sold him for £60k. Is it any different to us taking advantage of Plymouth and getting Noone probably cheaper than he would have been had they been a solvent club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here