Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Announced within the next 30 minutes to 1 hour that he has signed.
Gus has accepted the job and there will be an announcement within 1 hour according to my source.
5 hours later, and the bookies are still offering decent odds on this, so it's clear that your source was completely full of shit (even if it does eventually happen). So what's the reason - was your source winding you up, or is your source not that well connected?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Been out all day, what did I miss?

nsc completely ignoring the following advice:

keep-calm-and-don-t-get-your-knickers-in-a-twist.png

Oct 2, 2011
No point in going to Reading for 2 months of Premiership football, when he could possibly get Premiership football with Brighton in 2 or 3 years time....:thumbsup:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

now you listen here son, i've been supporting the club for over 49 years, this is the biggest disgrace that has ever occured at our once proud club, personally i'd rather be a mighty palace fan right now, we're a tin pot joke club now

It hasn't happened you idiot!:banghead:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I've been out all day & just got in to see this. Poyet cleared to talk to Reading? F-ING READING FFS?! Wot the HELL is he doing talking to that shower of sh*te for?? Even if he doesn't go there (& he is talking with them), this is one f-ing HUGE slap in the chops.

Absolutely pathetic. :angry:

This is true, Why the Fcak would he even talk to them. Its clearly a step backwards.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
If he goes it'll be because of the booing at Withdean when we were riding high in Lge1. It was treachury of the highest order and he's never forgotten it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hello Mr Optimist :wave:

Good point about your owner flying in and possibly killing two birds with one stone, albeit not two seagulls hopefully.

Thanks for the good luck message and I wish you well in your doomed bid to stay in the Premiership :lol: Just kidding, you may pull it off :moo:

ps, tell Divvy: Peterboroughs chairman is a plank

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here