Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

the fact that he hasn't come out to quash these rumours means he's interested in the job, absolute disgrace. No way back for him now because it shows that his head can be turned by a tin pot club offering a tidy wage and transfer packet. Our once proud club is being dragged through the gutter by this farce, absolutely f*cking disgusting!!! We are now officially a joke club.

shut up fool

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Been out all day, what did I miss?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
the fact that he hasn't come out to quash these rumours means he's interested in the job, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. no way back for him now because it shows that his head can be turned by a tin pot club offering a tidy wage and transfer packet. OUR ONCE PROUD CLUB IS BEING DRAGGED THROUGH THE GUTTER BY THIS FARCE, ABSOLUTELY F*CKING DISGUSTING!!! we are now officially a joke club.

Here's hoping your 10th post will be more spirited :cheers:

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Why is our manager speaking to Reading ( if true ) when we are fighting for a play off place with 8 games to go, what it going to do to the players

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
the fact that he hasn't come out to quash these rumours means he's interested in the job, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. no way back for him now because it shows that his head can be turned by a tin pot club offering a tidy wage and transfer packet. OUR ONCE PROUD CLUB IS BEING DRAGGED THROUGH THE GUTTER BY THIS FARCE, ABSOLUTELY F*CKING DISGUSTING!!! we are now officially a joke club.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

now you listen here son, i've been supporting the club for over 49 years, this is the biggest disgrace that has ever occured at our once proud club, personally i'd rather be a mighty palace fan right now, we're a tin pot joke club now

:drama:

albionite

May 20, 2009
now you listen here son, i've been supporting the club for over 49 years, this is the biggest disgrace that has ever occured at our once proud club, personally i'd rather be a mighty palace fan right now, we're a tin pot joke club now

Bore off and support palace then, oh wait you already do and are here just for a troll

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Really?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've been out all day & just got in to see this. Poyet cleared to talk to Reading? F-ING READING FFS?! Wot the HELL is he doing talking to that shower of sh*te for?? Even if he doesn't go there (& he is talking with them), this is one f-ing HUGE slap in the chops.

Absolutely pathetic. :angry:

Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

Thought you would have been Glad Ulloa ? 3-0 nighty night...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here