Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet Keen on Uruguay Post

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I think would be a good idea for tony bloom to drop gus for a few weeks until gus decides he is dedicated at his job.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Excellent, potentially the best boss we have had for sometime and famous NSC manhunt begins and slagging the poor bloke off before we even know the facts and if he has been misquoted!

Wouldnt blame him however if he did go!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I reckon if we go down, Gus may well consider his position!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He said, "I am flattered to be linked to the job, but I have signed a contract here at Brighton until the end of next season. At the very least I will honour that, but I hope to be here much, much longer.

"This is an ambitious club, which is moving in the right direction, and I am enjoying it here. I have the total support of the chairman and directors - in many ways it is the perfect situation for a first managerial appointment.

"I feel we can achieve so much. It will take time, but I am committed to bringing success. The new stadium is just over a year away and I want to be leading the team out at Falmer."

Glad to hear that. :thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
He said, "I am flattered to be linked to the job, but I have signed a contract here at Brighton until the end of next season. At the very least I will honour that, but I hope to be here much, much longer.

"This is an ambitious club, which is moving in the right direction, and I am enjoying it here. I have the total support of the chairman and directors - in many ways it is the perfect situation for a first managerial appointment.

"I feel we can achieve so much. It will take time, but I am committed to bringing success. The new stadium is just over a year away and I want to be leading the team out at Falmer."

Glad to hear that. :thumbsup:

Halleluah!

Thread Ends
:clap2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah I genuinely don't.
I think he's turned out to be a f***ing shambolic appointment if I'm honest.
It's just farce after farce with this club.
It is clear he is using us as a stepping stone. There is zero chance he will be in charge at our first game at Falmer.

:fishing:
(I know I'm biting but its no surprise that its 'farce after farce' when we have fans like you writing a manager off 2-3 months into his management career..:tosser:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, the ol' tried n trusted Albion Manager Stepping Stone routine.

I think he's forgotten that you have to produce the goods first tho eh? ???

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
:fishing:
(I know I'm biting but its no surprise that its 'farce after farce' when we have fans like you writing a manager off 2-3 months into his management career..:tosser:)

Oh f*** off NF9. Your opinion means f*** all to anyone on here, you just go round calling people tossers for not thinking the same as you.
I'm to blame for our club being shit then yes?
You're an utter tit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indeed, that's what I was trying to explain earlier with a possibly naff dumped girl analogy. It's the easiest thing in the world to sit it out, wait for the denial and then come on and post 'get a grip you lot' or whatever to try and look cool.

And how.
To be fair, I try not to react to EVERY bit of paranoia posted on here.
But when its Sky Sports, and it apparently has quotes from Gus, then that tends to lend more weight to the story than the usual claptrap posted.

I'm still not ENTIRELY happy with the whole episode, being as the implication is that the reason he's not opening his legs to Montevideo is the size of the buyout from his 5-minute old contract. But hey, I guess we'll worry about that another day.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh f*** off NF9. Your opinion means f*** all to anyone on here, you just go round calling people tossers for not thinking the same as you.
I'm to blame for our club being shit then yes?
You're an utter tit.

You always bring that up when we have a disagreement, who old are you? 13?

And where on earth did I blame you personally? I simply stated that I think people saying a manager has turned out shit 3 months into his reign is an utter disgrace, as for the point about calling people tossers who don't agree with me, the last few words of your post are doing what exactly? idiot.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You always bring that up when we have a disagreement, who old are you? 13?

And where on earth did I blame you personally? I simply stated that I think people saying a manager has turned out shit 3 months into his reign is an utter disgrace, as for the point about calling people tossers who don't agree with me, the last few words of your post are doing what exactly? idiot.

:lolol:
Get a grip.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The statement poyet made hopefully clears it all up, Was good to see he has the total support of the chairmen and directors, its a shame he didnt add and supporters but i guess that would be a lie looking through the thread.

mind you saying all that when a manager reveals he has total support from above he gets the goona :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here