Poyet Keen on Uruguay Post

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wow talk about a over reaction, some people need to chillax man

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
NSC has been brilliant recently.No wonder other fans come here.

NEXT

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There does seem to be a shit stirring Albion connected mole with Sky Sports ear.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
If he does go, total disgrace. I thought poyet was a good move for the club and i've continued to support him despite some things I thought were wrong.

Starting with the change of formation on saturday.
Upsetting Forster (but the club comes b4 any player) - will he play, will he not...
Dickinson going to peterboro - the boy can play - scored for them. however, it was only one game. If he continues to score then why couldn't poyet get the best from him?!?!

Now this - seriously starting to lose faith in gus. If he does go sooner rather then later. sod him. it wont say much for his commitment and ability.

This has all the right mixture to go down. This was the first time i considered this against norwich. League 2 boys...

I can't stop laughing at how quickly people get on the clubs back over SPECULATION! Bloody hilarious.

I wouldn't describe the Sky item as speculation. It apparently quoted him directly?

It is good the club have reacted so quickly and of course we will all believe that as per every Manager in the past, this one will 100% stick with us. Sadly life isn't that simple and you never know what's around the corner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All these smug "told you so" merchants make me laugh.

We've been stiffed and left high and dry by many managers, many times in the past, its happened before and it'll happen again, so its hardly surprising when Sky Sports run a story with a direct quote from Gus around saying he's interested in the Uruguay U20's job, people get concerned.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I wouldn't describe the Sky item as speculation. It apparently quoted him directly?

It is good the club have reacted so quickly and of course we will all believe that as per every Manager in the past, this one will 100% stick with us. Sadly life isn't that simple and you never know what's around the corner.

And that quote could have been taken either way, it was then made into speculation by sky sports saying Poyet keen on Uraguay job.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

We've been stiffed and left high and dry by many managers, many times in the past, its happened before and it'll happen again, so its hardly surprising when Sky Sports run a story with a direct quote from Gus around saying he's interested in the Uruguay U20's job, people get concerned.

It's true that many managers have left us high and dry but the circumstances are different now. Only one more season at Withdean and a posh stadium to walk into. Anyway I am sure Gus will leave us MUCH better off than he found us!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well if you have ever dated someone out of your league - the trick is to just enjoy it and relax. The sure fire way to turn her away from you is to start detecting the first signs of jealousy.

Unfortunately, "relegation zone" doesn't even mean I can't just relax and enjoy it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
why are people suggesting he has spoken to Sky?
Even SSN only refer to a question asked of GP by "La Oral Deportiva of Radio Universal" NOT a direct quote and either the translation is shite or he has forgotten how to speak spanish.

Come on, lets stop the shit stirring and panic mongering and get on with climbing the league

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
But the former Tottenham, Leeds and Swindon coach - who played for the Uruguayan national team 26 times during his playing career - is eager to negotiate a deal that would see him take charge of the country's youth set-up.

He told La Oral Deportiva of Radio Universal: "I am waiting to finish the contract situation with my current team. I like to have everything on the table to be able to make a decision.

"I am in a contract and it's not easy to find a solution so quickly besides especially as I started it not so long ago, but we will see, I have to have a meeting.

"The fact I have been offered the position at the Under 20 national team of Uruguay makes me interested for many reasons.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Indeed, that's what I was trying to explain earlier with a possibly naff dumped girl analogy. It's the easiest thing in the world to sit it out, wait for the denial and then come on and post 'get a grip you lot' or whatever to try and look cool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here