Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Anyway, it's lovely to see your sad little lives enriched by coming on here after one poor result but we're bored of you now so you can f*** off and get back to licking your sister's kipper.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
i really dont undertsand why anyone would bother to do this, i mean why bother going on another clubs message board to write insults, why bother???? Wow we lost today, at least we can go back to our HOUSES to see friends and family and girlfriends (or boyfriends) and have a nice week waiting for the weekend. when you obviously must have a pretty pathetic life to do this. i really think people dont get angry with you if thats your aim its more sympathy for someone who has nothing better to do.
And really if you think your so smart why not go down to a local brighton pub before a match and then kick up such a fuss, i dont think you would, do you?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Ah stop it Selhurst you cad, my sides are splitting!! The venom on here is great tonight.

Still, a point against a lowly Championship side is better than getting beat by a team that aren't good enough to get back into the Championship. Dirty Leeds, 4th place at best.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
hello palace lads, just out of interest if palace go under would you start supporting brighton, just wondering like???

Errr... when Brighton almost folded in the 1990s, did anyone consider switching over to Palace? :wrong:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
do one you fuckin oik.......have a look at yerself ffs , you are down this year ,once the money gets tight you will fold like a hookers **** lips..........spack.(i really do hate you, you goon )

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
hello palace lads, just out of interest if palace go under would you start supporting brighton, just wondering like???

I'll answer this one in all seriousness.

If Palace folded I'd be unable to support any Premiership or Football League team, I couldn't imagine myself going week in week out to watch my local professional team, Southampton, & it would give a dirty taste in my mouth to buy merchandise & financially support another pro club. I'd either go watch Bromley or Dartford if I'm back home or if I'm here it'll be Eastleigh.

I can't imagine any real fan to support another 'big team' if their club went cheerios.

S C E

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ah stop it Selhurst you cad, my sides are splitting!! The venom on here is great tonight.

Still, a point against a lowly Championship side is better than getting beat by a team that aren't good enough to get back into the Championship. Dirty Leeds, 4th place at best.

you are a goon and you know f*** ALL.......leeds will be up next year and they will RUIN you on and off ...........cockhead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here