Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet in out or fence with voters user names shown

Poyet

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we are gonna keep doing this it should show who voted what, I reckon I could name most of the"outs" though...

I have to confess I went for fence after the Watford game, rather embarrassing knee jerk I am ashamed to say.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nonsense poll.....Some people just do not understand where we have come from.

TNBA

TTF
Spot on. And to think idiots booed the other night. We're not Real Madrid ffs... Great result today.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not even up for debate........ IN.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You won't get a real result if it's public, why do you think ballets are secret?

Secret ballets! What, the Policemans Ball or the Nutcracker Suite?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Out. Todays result, thought great, doesn't paper over the cracks. He's taken us as far as he can, with the tactics he uses and now it's time for someone else.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
In for me. Just need to play players in their positions. Gus can be a f***ing good manager but play your players what they are best at. In for me.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Out. Todays result, thought great, doesn't paper over the cracks. He's taken us as far as he can, with the tactics he uses and now it's time for someone else.
I agree, but if the way we play improves then obviously he will deserve to be backed, for me though one victory doesn't change my mind, another couple on the trot, then maybe I will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here