• out

Votes: 104 42.4%
  • fence

Votes: 55 22.4%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like the Palarse trolls have been on here to vote "in". Surely no real Brighton fan would.
I am not 'a real Brighton fan' then as I voted in as I think that it could work and would be the best answer for our continued rise to the Premier and future progress provided TB and Gus can reach agreement. I wonder how this poll would look if it was reported that agreement had been reached and he was staying with an increased compensation clause to stop him seeking other jobs.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am not 'a real Brighton fan' then as I voted in as I think that it could work and would be the best answer for our continued rise to the Premier and future progress provided TB and Gus can reach agreement. I wonder how this poll would look if it was reported that agreement had been reached and he was staying with an increased compensation clause to stop him seeking other jobs.

Given the way you always slag the Club off, I sometimes wonder. But probably just a grumpy old git.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Given the way you always slag the Club off, I sometimes wonder. But probably just a grumpy old git.

Irony.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Just to put you right I am 150% pro BHA but if I think something is wrong I say so, nothing and nobody is perfect, but this doesnt detract from my loyalty or love for the club. Your reasoning is?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is this JCL with you WE ARE ALL FANS ON EQUAL FOOTING IRRESPECTIVE OF AGE OR TIME HERE. I have been a supporter since 1946 but this doesnt give me any more right or ability to have an opinion or view than somebody who started last season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I voted in because if Gus stays it means there must've been a conclusion that Tony is happy with, and I trust Tony. Pretty simple really.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dead man walking, and rightfully so.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks like the Palarse trolls have been on here to vote "in". Surely no real Brighton fan would.

Or maybe, just maybe ...... and this is a novel idea ....... some of us have a different opinion to you ? Just saying like.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
i voted out. i have been on the "gus bus" since he got here but whatever the circumstances surrounding his suspension i cant see how he can have a healthy working relationship with anyone at the top end of the club.time for a fresh start.i just hope that both sides can make a quick,clean break and we can get on with cheering on the mighty albion to the premier league.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Out for me. I started to wonder after that waste of an evening of my life at Bristol City; the apparent lack of loyalty post playoffs has made my mind up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here