• out

Votes: 104 42.4%
  • fence

Votes: 55 22.4%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Voted out not because I am totally anti gus, but after the trust between employer and employee goes you can only ever really paper over the cracks

Have we heard Gus's side of events yet ? No.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Poyet was pissed off with Poogate, the clackers and the build up to 13/5 all valid points imo. Ok, we we did not do it on the night and I am sure Gus knows he got it wrong. Whatever way a manager suspended will never be reinstated imo.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Voted fence. Wanted him gone after all that has happened but IF there is a chance he can pull his head out of his arse and realise what he did was wrong, I'd accept him back! He plays good (if a bit boring) football and can attract big names, I just hope he doesn't try and rinse Tony and throw his toys out again!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No we havent but trust is two way and I am not sure it will be there either way

True. You do not change the locks if you have any intention of having a relationship with someone.

D

Deleted member 2719

With the poll looking a fairly even split, Gus would have a massive struggle to regain respect IMO.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am starting to think I would like Gus and Tony to make up and make a pact to rip up the league next season now. Seems unlikely though.

That would involve too much money,i am a huge Gus fan,but i just don't want him back for the very reason that i cannot see it working out now,it's been too long.

D

Deleted member 2719

Not true, remember these fans are extremely fickle.

For example, in a Gus in/out poll in December around 40% voted Gus out - and then a couple months later.... well, you get the picture.

The fans voting "no" in this poll are being overly imaginative, but if Gus stayed and the series of events became clear to everyone - it would be water under the bridge for a vast majority of them as he is an Albion legend and a top, top manager.

Top,top manager............hardly, great managers learn by there mistakes playing CMS up top on his lonesome for so long is one reason Gus is not a top manager

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can't believe that anyone with an ounce of dignity and loyalty to the club, would be happy having Poyet back....I expect the people who would welcome Poyet back, are the same people who would believe their partners, when they come home with there knickers in their handbag, mud all over their shoes and coat, walking all bow legged and they clam. They can explain it all, but just have to nip to the bathroom first lol....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here