Shoreham-by-Sea
Is Gus League One's Arsene Wenger?

- Passing game - sometimes wants to WALK the ball in

- Talk of wage caps etc

- F*cks people off who f*ck with him

- Barely comprehensible post match

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Calderon is a decent Right back and we should have given him a little time to consider his options. Waiting until the end of June would still have given us time to find a replacement.

I'm not sure that withdrawing the offer is the greatest idea as he still might have signed

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Calderon is a decent Right back and we should have given him a little time to consider his options. Waiting until the end of June would still have given us time to find a replacement.

I'm not sure that withdrawing the offer is the greatest idea as he still might have signed

He had agreed to sign, contract drawn up and waiting to sign, he then changes his mind and wants to talk to someone else. Can see why Gus is pissed off. If he had not agreed to sign it may have been different. Anyway Gus will replace him with someone who wants to play for the club and will be as good if not better. My money on us finishing above Southampton next season and Gus is definately a better manager than Pardew. As for all the people who say Gus will go at the first opportunity reading the club website he is either setting himself up for a fall or he is going to be around for a while as he has more principles than some of the players.:clap2:

Oct 25, 2003
mein fuhrer knows what he's doing.......he's quite right in telling calderon to f*** off

i only want players here if they want to be, we're in a position now where we can afford players who want to be here and only here

if inigo wants to "further his career" then fine, but he shouldn't expect us to lick his arse to stay here

gus is doing the right thing, we can find better......painter was the most important one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here