Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet has another poke at fans

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Judging by your avatar I thought you'd be impartial.
I don't suppose any Brighton fan is completely impartial. Avatar is just a picture I took that I like, nothing more.

Think you need to chill mate, and get back to your shrine.
Quite possibly.

If your first post was serious, it's a bit silly. If Hammond is playing tonight he could be quite nervous, and it's quite sensible of Gus to back him and try and give him confidence. We want to win the game.
To say that his comment is evidence that he's not ready for the premier league is just 100% inaccurate. Do you ever watch interviews from premier league managers? They come out with all sorts of crazy shit all the time. Your post just comes across as a pathetic dig or trolling exercise.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Shit thread.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
How often does Fergie/Wenger/Moyes say less-than-positive things about their own set of fans? They've lasted so long in their jobs not only because they're good managers but also because they have total respect for the fans and don't make knee-jerk inflammatory comments towards them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
How often does Fergie/Wenger/Moyes say less-than-positive things about their own set of fans? They've lasted so long in their jobs not only because they're good managers but also because they have total respect for the fans and don't make knee-jerk inflammatory comments towards them.

Fergie has complained about the lack of atmosphere at OT a few times has he not?

Not that this is a pop at us from Gus at all.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Oh dear. Must be that time of the month for some people.

If only Gus didn't back his players. I wish he would do a Paolo Di Canio and publicly slam players.

Imagine that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oh dear. Must be that time of the month for some people.

If only Gus didn't back his players. I wish he would do a Paolo Di Canio and publicly slam players.

Imagine that.

“Maybe people were having a little bit of a doubt with Deano, because of what happened a few years ago. I agree, it was outrageous. I will be booing him when he plays, and I hope the fans will join me.”

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Prepare Yourself For Ferguson
Wenger blasts Arsenal fans | Metro.co.uk
The nearest I can find for moyes (ignoring him criticising other teams fans, or a fan who attacked him, apparently):
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Gus's comments aren't directed at "brighton fans" they are directed at the idea of a teams fans doubting and/or attacking one of their own players for something he did a few years ago in the heat of the moment (and that has nothing to do with his footballing abilities) and has since apologised for.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

You are joking aren't you?

Fergie has slated anyone within the United fanbase who has dared to criticise the Glazers, his comments about FC United of Manchester and their breakaway from the main club are disgraceful.

I suggest you check your facts before posting such drivel in future.

As for Poyet having a go at fans before, as someone who was in the North Stand and had to listen to some prize plums booing Gonzalez 15 minutes into his debut...............perhaps Gus has a point.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Prepare Yourself For Ferguson
Wenger blasts Arsenal fans | Metro.co.uk
The nearest I can find for moyes (ignoring him criticising other teams fans, or a fan who attacked him, apparently):
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Gus's comments aren't directed at "brighton fans" they are directed at the idea of a teams fans doubting and/or attacking one of their own players for something he did a few years ago in the heat of the moment (and that has nothing to do with his footballing abilities) and has since apologised for.
Sure, but apart from facts, what have you got?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here